Ever been pissed at a game?

Have you ever been so pisseed off at a game, that you just want to smash your console/handheld?

• YES, and now it's in the garbage.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no smashing against wall.

• Not yet.

• Never happens. I'm a 1337 gamer.

• Total voters

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe I remember in Pokemon Ruby... I was stuck in this place and didn't know what to do so I battled these repeat battle trainers like 800 times each.

I was really frustrated at first and started trying to rip my SP in half lol, but then I just got bored so i started battling.

By the time I did find how to go on, I got to the 6th gym battle and completely DESTROYED the gym leader in about half a minute. XD my lvl 60s owned her stupid flying level 30s (i think) so bad...

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I used to get really pissed when I'd want to play an NES game, but the stupid red light would just flash and the screen would strobe and I'd take it out and blow on it and try to jam it in and it still wouldn't work.

I eventually found out that if you jam a case in on top of it it works every time, but that was several years into owning the damn thing.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I get to the point of frustration I visit GameFAQS.

How the fuck was I supposed to know to CLOSE the DS to get a symbol to show up on my sea-chart in Phantom Hourglass? That has to be one of the most obscure puzzles in any game I've EVER, EVER come across.
Haha, yeah! I try to never use GameFAQs, but I was never going to figure that out. I had never seen putting a game into sleep mode used as a gameplay device before. It's really, really clever, but so unprecedented as to be impossible to figure out.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stuntman for the xbox 360 is the most frustrating game EVER
wacko.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just got very very angry once and several times just very sad ...

but with Gothic 3 i was like "omg wtf i wanna kill those damn developers !!!"
I played part 1 and 2 several times and loved it so much but with 3 ... didn't even played it completely even once ... the game sucks so bad
sleep.gif
V

with the Guild2, Pikmin and some N64 fighting games i got very sad but thats all ...

TsukoyomiMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
When I get to the point of frustration I visit GameFAQS.

How the fuck was I supposed to know to CLOSE the DS to get a symbol to show up on my sea-chart in Phantom Hourglass? That has to be one of the most obscure puzzles in any game I've EVER, EVER come across.
Haven't played Trace Memory?
You had to stamp something in a paper, I kept pressing everywhere until my mom called me and I closed the DS, when I came back and opened it: Tadah!

Ouendan is frustrating at points.
Also Ninja Gaiden.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man. You just reminded me of Ouendan 2. I really, REALLY, hate that Bambina stage. (The one where the kid has problems with wetting his bed)
hate2.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dang I got pissed at Conan on the 360 last night, all I wanted to do was save it so that I could go to bed, but I was playing on Hard and I got stuck at this bit where 5 guys with shields surround me and pound the crap out of me.

Man did I almost peg my controller, the worst part is I'm going to have to play all through the bit I was doing as I turned the game off in frustration.

euphemism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just now started to experience gaming frustration. Guess what game? Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It's that darn Mogenar in the first seed. I pwned him before...but on hyper mode? URK!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Disney's Rocketeer was a pain in the ass, I called their tech support when I was a kid and got them to give me the code to the last level of the game. I asked them how to spell it and the guy was like "well you've been to this level before right?" I found out later that if I passed through the whole game normal as I later did, "banshees" was never displayed in the entire game.

Also Little Nemo for NES sucked tall balls. It looked neat in the magazines and such but oh god what a boring god-aweful game. So when the game genie came out, I beat it. Game genie made games SO MUCH more fun.

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten a lot better with my frustration. I remember back when I was younger with my NES and SNES I would get so mad I would chomp down on the controller. I remember getting my nes and snes out recently and I'm still able to see the bite marks. lol.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Swearing, not because I am annoyed (normally a great feat by somebody else or for padding).

Bugs/glitches are the only thing that annoys me (I was once playing Drakan on the PC (it supported my S3 virge), fairly good game but I had to take different routes to avoid bugs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?