Gaming Event Pokemon

MaGosT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Heya,
so i bought pokemon platinum up week and got "oak's letter" through wifi. Now i was wondering if there are any ways to obtain the members card and secret key. So i googled quite some time but cant rly find what im looking for. I found a download station containing a legit deoxys which was a nice surprise, but are there similiar roms for the two other events? I found that there were toys r us events for those but cant get more info than that :<

edit: for ppl with similiar problems, the secret key is obtainable by using a jap version of the game which has the wonder card.. haven't found any info about the members card though ;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Members Card event already passed and the Secret Key event already passed as well...Just look it up on http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/ or http://www.pokemon.com.

I guess the Only Other way to get Darkrai is either from a Friend or Wi-Fi.

EDIT: What I mean by Wi-Fi is the GTS.
tongue.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I HATE these damn event things.

1. They tend to be in stores that do not exist near me or even outside America/Japan.
2. I get a lot of games after they have been out a few months to save costs - so I miss the ones based on timing.

I wish there was an alternative unlock.

The original Transformers:The Game on NDS had it right - got to a particular store OR earn over a certain amount of points online.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the stores use wii to distrubut the pokemon and neverh ave it in canada it should be avaible through a wii channel and done more frequnenllty

adhanjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ifish said:
the stores use wii to distrubut the pokemon and neverh ave it in canada it should be avaible through a wii channel and done more frequnenllty

Actually, Nintendo uses a distribution cart for the DS, which the store employees insert into a DS and run the distribution cart all throughout the event.

MaGosT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
adhanjal said:
ifish said:

Actually, Nintendo uses a distribution cart for the DS, which the store employees insert into a DS and run the distribution cart all throughout the event.

And those cards was what im after, but i cant find em for the members card nor secret key... however the secret key is obtainable with the help of the Jap version of the game, the members cards is not ;

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well if u guys are looking for the wondercards you guys can check out this site www.projectpokemon.org, which has wondercards and event related stuff up for download.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all