Evening!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alphonse, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Alphonse
    OP

Alphonse Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2004
    France
    Hello there, fellow gamers!

I'm new to the GBAtemp community, and although I have already made a few posts here, I thought I should introduce myself properly. [​IMG]

I'm a 14-year old student from England ( I'm 15 on the 20th), although I have been living in France for 2 years, and that may seem like a long to you, but I can hardly speak any French at all, and I attend an English school.

I'm into downloading and playing Japanese games, I really like playing through them and creating a personalized sotryline with my own character names. I also like figuring out what to do. It's really fun! [​IMG]

Well, I don't really know what else to say. Oh, I would like a better sig/ava; since the one I've made is good (at least I think it is) but I would like a better and higher quality picture of Alphonse Elric... [​IMG]

2. kaial

kaial GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Somewhere in boring old overcrowded NJ
    well hello alphonse, please enjoy your stay here at GBAtemp
    (snatches chocolate on pillow)

3. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue

Sep 17, 2003
    Swaziland
    Switzerland
    yeah.. welcome... is it just me or has the GBATemp Hotel stuff already died out? a bit sad... i expected a bit more creativity [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice