Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Official Eurovision 2007 Thread!
grog.gif

So Serbia won! It was a good song and they deserved to win! They had my vote!

Can't believe Ukraine did so well though! Why do the weird ones do so well?! (Linky)
wtf.gif

And wow... Ireland were terrible this year!

smile.gif

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Ukraine was the worst IMO
laugh.gif
!!
I can't remember countries but I liked number 2,3 and 15 !! ( Russia was one of them! )
Anybody liked the Our song? ( Greece )
Personally I didn't enjoyed it that much
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, I think Serbia had an OK song... I liked the part before the slow ending (the screaming
wink.gif
)

but... well... I have my oppinions though.... and I dont think they're suitable here

Edit:
Actually I think most of the songs sucked...
The only ones I liked were Finland, Sweden (no, not because i'm swedish), and France.... yeah france! they were actually good!

Oh and hungary! gotta love the blues...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I missed it all cos I was working. I still think the moment Finland won with, "HARD ROCK HALLEJUAH" was the most hilarious moment ever considering everything up to that point was just, "pop, pop, pop"

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didn't think serbias song was that good. I liked austrias song who went out in the last round. The UKs song was pathetic. I know its all political voting but we could have made an effort.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That horrible lesbians song was fucking shit. It's time to call it a day on the Eurovision, the eastern European countries have totally fucked the whole thing up, the stupid retards. It's all ways been a farce but now its just a total embarrassment.

Eurovision = nil poit

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I may just be a sour englishman, but I find that tactical voting a bit ridiculous. I mean Montenegro vote for Serbia, Serbia for Montenegro, Bosnia are in on it too, as are FYR Macedonia and all the other Balkan states. It happens pretty much every year. Wogan also commented on similar tactics with Cyprus/Greece and Sweden and some other country too.

Though I did like the Serbian song tbh, not bad. Though not sure if the lead singer was a man or woman.

No idea what Ukraine were on...

Edit: And yes, the UK's entry was terrible I digress. Better than last years 'fake/mc/rapper/whatever' entry *shudder* though admittedly not much better. Buxfizz FTW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.