OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
AMSTERDAM - After searches, arrests and seizures led by interpol, datacenters and hostingfacilities were taken down in 14 EU countries.

So reports Stichting Brein, a anti-piracy organisation. The search, led by interpol, was focused on the so-called 'release groups'. The groups have the goal to crack the security of CDs and movies, copy them and distribute them on the internet as fast as possible.

The raids were held in Belgium, The Netherlands, England, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Croatia, Switserland, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Hungary and Italy.

Members of the groups came from different countries and kept contact with each other through the internet. They used a network of servers and sites, who were in different countries, owned by hosting providers.

cutting down on piracy, getting really serious now. Also I just heard a report on the radio that Holland is going to be affected first. They are taking down a lot of Dutch CDs and movies as we speak.
mellow.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
scrtmstr said:
QUOTE said:
AMSTERDAM - After searches, arrests and seizures led by interpol, datacenters and hostingfacilities were taken down in 14 EU countries.

So reports Stichting Brein, a anti-piracy organisation. The search, led by interpol, was focused on the so-called 'release groups'. The groups have the goal to crack the security of CDs and movies, copy them and distribute them on the internet as fast as possible.

The raids were held in Belgium, The Netherlands, England, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Croatia, Switserland, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Hungary and Italy.

Members of the groups came from different countries and kept contact with each other through the internet. They used a network of servers and sites, who were in different countries, owned by hosting providers.

cutting down on piracy, getting really serious now. Also I just heard a report on the radio that Holland is going to be affected first. They are taking down a lot of Dutch CDs and movies as we speak.
mellow.gif

Noooo so where do I get my dutch stuff and dutch chuff?! Why aren't you being arrested, you from the netherlands aren't you?!

scrtmstr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Canonbeat234 said:
scrtmstr said:
QUOTE said:

mellow.gif

Noooo so where do I get my dutch stuff and dutch chuff?! Why aren't you being arrested, you from the netherlands aren't you?!
1: I'm not hosting it
2: according to the report, it was hosted in Belgium
mellow.gif
so blame overlord nadrian.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't ever pay for movies or music. Especially music. F*** the music industry. They're getting what they deserve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.