~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Black DS Lite hm? Looks good. Very sleek.
ph34r.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome...prefer the white, but might get one of each. (One for my son
tongue.gif
)

At last we have launch date for the UK!!!

Now I just need to sort out some EZ4's etc.
wacko.gif

crazipali

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black is sweet! I'll still be happy with the white.

Nintendo is making a very smart move by copying the already trendy iPod look. Doesn't anyone else agree?

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm, well im stocked, EB games in Oz are having some sale with trading in games and the console for a cheaper DSlite.

the deal is
trade in
1ds, 2 games = pay $99
1 ds, 4 games = pay $39

lol i was lucky enough to find kmart selling overstocked ds games for $13 barnd new, i just broung 5 of them, lol i bought 2 copys of polarium and 2 copys of project rub, also brought tetris and resident evil, all for $13 AU each.

lol i kept tetris obviously, and traded in the 4 crap games and got $40 bucks for Resident Evil as store credit at the EB which payed for the $39 for the lite.

lol so i basically am getting a lite for $65 AU when i trade in my old ds...WOOOOOOO
yaynds.gif

Remember thats $AU oz i poor.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, black for Europe. That was an unexpected move. I think I might actually prefer Navy Blue over the Black though.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
Wow that black looks sweet man. I guess the longer wait has it's advantages! I can't wait to get my hands on the Lite either way. The only sucky part is that the ds is so bulky that it's hard to play on a crowded train, I always end up bringing my gba cuz I can play most games with one hand (no one hander jokes fellas!)

PineappleH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black DS Lite looks nice, but how come I see brown DS Lite?
blink.gif

Europe gets the DS Lite at a expensive cost
wink2.gif
Not very fair comparing to other countries.

This is a question for people in Europe.

Are there a lot of gamers in Europe? If not, then that might explain why Europe's DS Lite are more expensive. As I remeber from my Economic class, companies are willing to sell the samething for less if there's a lot of people buying. If less people are buying, then they'll sell the samething for more.
lecture.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, black for Europe. That was an unexpected move. I think I might actually prefer Navy Blue over the Black though.
Me too (the sig's a bit of a giveaway
happy.gif
). But seeing as I can't actually afford one until January at the earliest they're bound to have brought out another colour for the christmas season, maybe even something slightly more girlie if we're really lucky
biggrin.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me too (the sig's a bit of a giveaway
happy.gif
). But seeing as I can't actually afford one until January at the earliest they're bound to have brought out another colour for the christmas season, maybe even something slightly more girlie if we're really lucky
biggrin.gif
Pink would actually look really good with the shiny/clear finish that the Lite has.

..i mean. FOOTBALL, BBQ, MUSTACHES! there.

junker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a question for people in Europe.

Are there a lot of gamers in Europe? If not, then that might explain why Europe's DS Lite are more expensive. As I remeber from my Economic class, companies are willing to sell the samething for less if there's a lot of people buying. If less people are buying, then they'll sell the samething for more.Â
lecture.gif

I'm sure Europe has a lot of ds gamers, maybe even more than in the US..right? Anyway, nearly all games and consoles get an msrp in Europe that is higher than Asia or America's. I don't know why, but it might be because of taxes or something?

and upon taking a closer look at the black one, i think i prefer the navy
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.