European console games containing Greek

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Gullwing, Jan 2, 2011.

Jan 2, 2011
  1. Gullwing
    OP

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    I know, it rocks being French and playing games that are localized to French... Or Being German, or Spanish, because European games get localizations... I have a proficiency degree and I can undrestand and speak English finely but I allways wanted to play games on my mother language... Does anyone know if decent console games on greek exist? I played spongebob on my DS and it was localized to Greek but the game sucked... I'm mainly focused to any Greek localized Wii/ Gamecube/ Ds games... Thanks

2. Gullwing
    OP

Greece
    Any suggestions?

3. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    the gba harry potter games had many many languages... don't know about the ds games...
    but mostly kids games are translated into more languages than the larger european ones. One game though shocked me... Shadowrun on the SNES exists in Swedish [​IMG]
    But I don't know any wii games though in Greek (or Swedish for that matter).

4. Gullwing
    OP

Greece
    I know... Such a shame... Who plays kid games? Mhmm.... Kids?

5. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    Well, who needs their own language the most? Kids... [​IMG]

I don't mind playing in English, actually I think it's something we gain from. I learned a lot of English through gaming. Widening my vocabulary playing super mario 64, sitting with a dictionary and looking up what a manta ray was [​IMG] I had never heard it before, and that was the case with many of the level clues.