Europe VC 30th March...Its good!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Mar 30, 2007.

Mar 30, 2007
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Dragon's Curse - TurboGrafx-16
    Punch-Out!!! - NES
    Legend Of The Mystical Ninja - SNES

Dragons Curse is basically the Master System game Wonderboy - Dragon Trap but is a good little game. DC was also never released in Europe.

Punch Out we all should know is great.

Legend of the Mystical Ninja is a excellent action adventure title starring Goemon, it also has inside lots of great little Konami games inside it and its definitely one I'll purchase.

All games haven't yet made it to the US so its a nice little update for us PAL gamers. Of course we could moan that we'd prefer Super Punch Out but shit at least we have more than one game this week!

EDIT: These games are also available for our Aussie friends.

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    If Dragon's Curse never came into PAL territory, does that mean Chrono Trigger has a chance to appear on the EU VC?

3. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I think it has every chance, depends on Square Enix though I really cant see why not, what do they have to lose? It's not as if it wont do well and its not like theres a lot of work needed to bring it to VC. I get the feeling we'll see a lot of games that never came out in PAL regions and some that were never in English.

4. ocarson

Newcomer ocarson Member

United Kingdom
    Good news about mystical ninja, I spent many an hour 2 playering that game.

5. Wanque

Member Wanque GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Mystical Ninja is AWESOME

Pity none of the other SNES Mystical Ninja games made it over here, really, cos they're all pretty good.