Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The new PSPlus Instant Game Collection games for September have been announced today:
  • Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3)
  • The Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS3)(PSVita)
  • Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (PS3)(PSVita)
  • Urban Trial Freestyle (PSVita)
  • New Little King’s Story (PS Vita)
:arrow: Source

Reactions: Depravo

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yay I was thinking bout getting assassins creed 3 the other week. I thought they would of done GTA IV though as some kind of celebratory thing

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm happy to announce that "The Jak and Daxter Trilogy" and "Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark" are in fact Cross-Buy titles this month - they're available on both the PS3 and the PSVita for free.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once again you europe guys get lucky i just hope sony of america get this through there god damn heads that we should have all the same stuff.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy to announce that "The Jak and Daxter Trilogy" and "Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark" are in fact Cross-Buy titles this month - they're available on both the PS3 and the PSVita for free.

Oh, you're going to laugh at the Jak and Daxter Vita port...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, you're going to laugh at the Jak and Daxter Vita port...

I think you were thinking "Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force/Full Frontal Assault" which is indeed a bit meh in comparison to its bigger brother version. ;)

In any case, two things I noticed this month that are worth noting:
  • Downloading "Jak & Daxter Trilogy" automatically discounts its constituent parts ("Precursor Legacy, "Jak II", "Jak 3") to zero on the PSN Store and they do not have a PSPlus emblem next to the title prior to purchase.
  • Neither them nor "Jak & Daxter Trilogy" have an expiration date (to be found in the "Information" tab in Layout Edit mode) embedded in them like all the other Plus games have on the PSVita, leading me to believe that they might not expire at all, even when your subscription is over.
This could be a screw-up on Sony's part and if I'm right, it'd be beneficial for you guys to take advantage of it "while the offer lasts" so to speak.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Seeing that my subscription ran out, I had the chance to test the theory mentioned above and I was right - "Jak & Daxter Trilogy" can indeed be exploited. "Buying" the discounted constituent parts erases the standard PSPlus timer and saves them to your downloads list as normal purchases. The games stay there and remain functional despite the fact that they shouldn't work past the PSPlus subscription expiration date. The game is still on the store, so if you want to have it "for free and for good", try the above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free