Gaming [EUR]Check your Inbox! Super Mario Deluxe Download Codes are being send!

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Got mine a while ago :P

PWwoXcj.png

PS Works with Emunand on Gateway Mode :)

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Dunno why you're covering your code up, it can only be used once and you probably used it before making this thread.

Well you can never be too sure about things. Worst case scenario would be that someone use the code to verify they are owner of "stolen" 3DS while some summer worker at nintendo moves your account and stuff to thief.

Nice thing from Nintendo but still - it's original SMB with minor extra stuff and stuff like multiplayer and printer you just simply can't use at all.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I actually got the original GBC game for this but having it on the 3DS is a nice bonus. It really is a game that can last for a long time because it also includes the Lost Levels.
haha so do i, i remember i was upset since it was the first gameboy game that i got that didn't come with one of those cartridge protectors

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there someway I can sign up for such promotions?

this one was europe only, but there'll always be promotions in the future (though almost exclusively for people who got a new 3ds, or at least one of the codes that come with a new one). a good way not to overlook them is probably to follow nintendo of americas official facebook channel, thats where I usually hear about promotions

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when was this? i hope i didn't miss it?
◆ニンテンドーネットワークID登録感謝キャンペーン
2013年12月10日(火)から2014年1月20日(月)までの間に、ニンテンドー 3DSにニンテンドーネットワークIDを登録し、「メールの受信確認」をお済ませいただいた方に、3DSバーチャルコンソール『スーパーマリオブラザーズ デラックス』のダウンロード番号をプレゼントしています。

From 12/20/2013 - 1/20/2014

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool