Gaming [EU Only!] SUPER MARIO 3D LAND Welcome Promotion

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
As an Australian, I can officially call bullshit on that. I know people who work on $9-10 wages.

That is still $3 more than the average American and still reasonable price on games that would you to work less hours and buy the same game even with the price difference.

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think there is any way to exploit this from the US? i just got my unit yesterday and bought zelda and new mario bros 2. I was thinking uk proxy, but i guess the codes are country region locked?

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Think there is any way to exploit this from the US? i just got my unit yesterday and bought zelda and new mario bros 2. I was thinking uk proxy, but i guess the codes are country region locked?

Nope. The NintendoClub codes are region locked.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
quick question

i bought today a 3ds xl zelda edition

in nintendo website it says:
When using this pack to enter the promotion, please ensure that your Club Nintendo account has been linked with your Nintendo eShop account for at least 24 hours before you use the download code.

do i need to wait 24 hours for use the zelda code? or it is safe to use it right now?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
quick question

i bought today a 3ds xl zelda edition

in nintendo website it says:

do i need to wait 24 hours for use the zelda code? or it is safe to use it right now?

You'd better wait a day, rather than risk it and lose it.

Koppa Troppa

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello guys! Merry Christmas to all of you!

If anyone has Club Nintendo 3DS or 3DS XL pin code, could they sell it to me or we can trade for something? Also if you know were to find and buy that code, I would really appreciate it. I have 1600 points in Club Nintendo if anyone wants...

Thank you all and good day!

svarog84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
i have Super Mario 3D Land code from this promotion, i would like to trade it for some other eshop game. PM me if you are interested

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sort of off topic, but reading the initial post... is Azran Legacy out? I wanted to get it for my wife for Xmas, but all I see are preorders. Seems to be coming out in February. Assume that's only in the states?

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is totally legal around here, buying it is not though.

I find it totally moraly acceptable to have a try on what you'd liek to spend your money on and see if it's worth the invest or not, we're not all richfags around here dude, like if the new dead or alive is out I'm not gonna spend 40€ on a cartridge just to see if its good, play it for 5 hours and then see that it's worthless and sell it half of its original price on e-bay, that is boring and restrictive whereas using a gateway you avoid all those boring limitations, plus you have a zone free 3DS which can potentially launch unsigned code in the future.

Sorry for wanting to make my life easier mate.

Isn't that what trials are for? (not trying to start a flame war, it's an honest question). I haven't had my 3DS long enough, so I guess it's possible most companies don't do downloadable trial software?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat