Hacking ETRIAN ODYSSEY gateway sav help!!!!!!!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you saved in game, did you immediately just hold power button and power off? The proper saving mechanism is to save in game, then press the Home Button, the X button, and then the A button. This will allow the Gateway to write the save to the SD card and save it for future access.

bandicoot37

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes i'got it since 3 week and no problem with save process
But yesterday i receveid 10 microsd i tried a lot of game , launch etrian and it make a new save ??? i don't make the process to save but it crash it , strange

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
When you saved in game, did you immediately just hold power button and power off? The proper saving mechanism is to save in game, then press the Home Button, the X button, and then the A button. This will allow the Gateway to write the save to the SD card and save it for future access.

???
ive just used the ingame save method and it saves to the SD card
had no issues and used loads of games, never had to use the Backup Save method

bandicoot37

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you are near the 3rd country i'm really happy to have a .sav of the US version cause i don't want to restart at the beginning

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok you are in luck as I just finsihed that mission....characters are at level 31 and used some QR codes to import the give away items. I also imported a few level 30 characters from someone elses guild that are like killer characters because they had been maxed out and then retired.....you can put them in your party if you need a little boost on a hard quest. Hope this works for you as this is an excellent game....

Also a word of advice....I would make sure to do the proper game exit after saving home/close and then I would also recommend to do a full power off when removing the SD card from the 3DS. That way you won't chance unmounting an in use file during suspend. Not sure if it matters but this is the way I have done it and not had any problems with corrupting the saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?