Etrian Odyssey Dungeon Maps!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zaraf, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Zaraf
    OP

Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2005
    Canada
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Alrighty, I've FINALLY finished all 30 floors of the Etrian Odyssey dungeons. Here are all the maps in one compiled rar file.

www.ualberta.ca/~fqureshi/Etrian_Odyssey/EOmaps.rar

You can also find the individual map files at Gamefaqs.

For those of you playing Etrian Odyssey, I hope you find these maps useful [​IMG]

2. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    Thanks for sharing!

3. intet

intet Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2006
    Upload a completed savegame too, and I won't have to play Etrian Odyssey at all!

4. SpaceJump

SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    Thanks for your hard work. Much appreciated [​IMG]

After you beat Primevil, is there something supposed to happen after the battle?

5. brn

brn GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2006
    aren't the maps randomly generated?

6. Zaraf
    OP

Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2005
    Canada
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Nope, they are pre-set. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to make maps.

7. Pedro UK

Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2007
    I know that this is an old thread but I only jsut found the maps and would like to pass on my thanks. So, here it is:

Thanks! [​IMG]

This is a great wee extra to the game - it means I can go back and get all the things done I didn't finish at first. Maybe that'll tide me over until number 2 comes out!

8. Echo1

Echo1 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2007
    UK
    Excellent. I have yet to start the game properly and these maps will make it easier for me to get into, as it's a pretty hard game.

Cheers. [​IMG]

9. 2dere

2dere GBAtemp Regular

Aug 16, 2007
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    Hahahah thats so mean.
    I'm yet to really give this game ago. I played the rom for a bit then decided I loved it so much I wanted to own the real thing and then spent the next three months trying to find the game. Luckily I came across a really cheap copy of the game off my local trade site and am awaiting the games arrival this following Monday but I share intets desire as to want to do it myself as how much fun it was when I first played but as soon as I get stuck or want to compare mine with yours I'll give you the proper thanks you deserve for such an effort then sharing. Alas, wish me fun when I get my copy soon! ( I can see EO2 taking ages to get released which is good because I am a slow player at any game I love. Though I'm wondering if the second one will be released in English, didn't the first sell really poorly or am I mistaken?)