OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it just me, or does this game look friggin' fantastic. I mean honestly, the graphics are beautiful, the gameplay looks awesome, and it looks like its gonna turn out well. Who else can't wait for this game to come out in North America?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's OK, but I prefer a normal RPG like the Final Fantasy series. I'm getting tired of dungeon crawling!

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
comic3.gif

Sure looks interesting...
unsure.gif

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Looks pretty interesting, but I'm not a fan of dungeon crawlers. Too bad there's really no traditional RPGs for the DS. Aside from FF3 of course, but that's way too traditional. Any recommendations on good RPGs for the DS? GBA had tons of them.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a unique RPG and it fits perfectly for DS
this and luminous arc are the games that im waiting for my DS.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't heard about it until you brought it up, looking at the screens I can say i'm looking foward to playing this one.

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What I think the most impressive feature in this game is the diablo-style skill tree. Every character starts with 3 skills points freely to distribute, furthermore each level up will grant another skill point to build up one uniqe character at the end.
Each class has their own skill tree and player can build their own unique character, say a warrior can be built sword style or axe style, each with own attack skills. Mage has 4 spell schools to specialize in, fire, ice, lightening and poison each to their own adventage. This game offers so much more flexibility than other traditional dungeon crawling type RPG. I truly wish there will be sequel to this great game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?