Etrian Mystery Dungeon is being delisted from the European 3DS eShop next month

Ss5wlKL.png

NIS America is informing anyone interested that it's the last call to pick up one of its titles on the Nintendo 3DS. Etrian Mystery Dungeon will soon be pulled from sale on the 3DS eShop in Europe, meaning you should pick it up if you want to own it digitally. The game will officially be delisted on September 30th, so you have until then. In the meantime, NISA is including Etrian Mystery Dungeon in its End of Summer sale, so you can get it at a discount. For those in the States or Australia, the game was quietly delisted in those regions as well, earlier this year, though it did at least have a physical release.

:arrow: Source

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always remember guys, digital games are not ever yours.

And yes, I know this doesn't mean you can't access the game if you have it, but a game that you're not free to uninstall because otherwise you lose it, it's not really yours. What if you format your console? What if your console dies and buy another one?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

And yes, I know this doesn't mean you can't access the game if you have it, but a game that you're not free to uninstall because otherwise you lose it, it's not really yours. What if you format your console? What if your console dies and buy another one?

I don't know how nintendo is doing it but on steam if a game gets delisted and you own it, you can still download it.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I made that mistake with Sony I used to buy digital games but not anymore. Unless the game is like $10 I will just stick to buying physical.

Reactions: osaka35

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It's delisted, meaning you can't buy it anymore. You can still download it as long as the storefront exists.
About the only exception from this that I know is PT.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked it up physically from NISA Europes online shop a few months back in one of their sales for less than £5! Last I looked they still had copies at a non sale price of sub £10.
...only got it because it was cheap... if I want to play it I have a CIA, but I'll leave it sealed and maybe make a few quid selling it on in a few years.

edit
Yeah... it's still £7.99 to buy the physical release direct from NISA Europe;
https://store.nisaeurope.com/collections/games-under-10/products/etrian-mystery-dungeon

Last edited by duwen,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
NIS, *delist their game from eShop*
CIA sites hosting the rom
View attachment 222307

preservation is very important.

in the future when they have matrix level tech of gaming. ill be playing Etrian Mystery Dungeon in the matrix cause i "brought" it before it was delisted.

Reactions: Willgheminass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS...