Etrian Mystery Dungeon is being delisted from the European 3DS eShop next month

Ss5wlKL.png

NIS America is informing anyone interested that it's the last call to pick up one of its titles on the Nintendo 3DS. Etrian Mystery Dungeon will soon be pulled from sale on the 3DS eShop in Europe, meaning you should pick it up if you want to own it digitally. The game will officially be delisted on September 30th, so you have until then. In the meantime, NISA is including Etrian Mystery Dungeon in its End of Summer sale, so you can get it at a discount. For those in the States or Australia, the game was quietly delisted in those regions as well, earlier this year, though it did at least have a physical release.

:arrow: Source

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
It's delisted, meaning you can't buy it anymore. You can still download it as long as the storefront exists.
About the only exception from this that I know is PT.
an also that was a free demo no one payed for that I hope....
*opens ebay*
.....ooh my....

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
it's not really yours. What if you format your console? What if your console dies and buy another
I heard this statement so often. Imagine, a ninja breaks into your house, he has the idea to destroy all your cartridges/discs. In front of your eyes. And you're tied up of course. And now imagine, these cartridges/discs are the last copies from this games worldwide. What are you doing now? He escaped and left you back with all these destroyed physical games. This scenario is of course fictitious. But what i want to write is, it doesn't matter which version of a game you have. Both of them are not really yours. Even physical games are not for ever durable/playable (corrosion, worn contacts, scratches on the disc etc.) whatever. Both of them have pro's and contra's. I bought only a few games physically. The rest is digital. Only limited editions are interesting for me because they are beautiful dust catchers. And that's the reason why i say, rom sites are important. We never know how long nintendos server are online.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard this statement so often. Imagine, a ninja breaks into your house, he has the idea to destroy all your cartridges/discs. In front of your eyes. And you're tied up of course. And now imagine, these cartridges/discs are the last copies from this games worldwide. What are you doing now? He escaped and left you back with all these destroyed physical games. This scenario is of course fictitious. But what i want to write is, it doesn't matter which version of a game you have. Both of them are not really yours. Even physical games are not for ever durable/playable (corrosion, worn contacts, scratches on the disc etc.) whatever. Both of them have pro's and contra's. I bought only a few games physically. The rest is digital. Only limited editions are interesting for me because they are beautiful dust catchers. And that's the reason why i say, rom sites are important. We never know how long nintendos server are online.

You have to also consider that big companies are not "rom site friendly" That's why I download my romsets quickly before sites get shut down. I'm not really big on Anime like how I used to be but Kiss Anime got shut down so that's just an example download what you can because you never know when the big companies will shut it down.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This really sucks for me I would rely on downloading and deleting this game 4 to 5 times a month for storage reasons now i won't be able. I buy digital so i can use Nintendo's servers

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can still download it as long as the storefront exists.
There is the problem.

Wii Shop Channel is supposed to be offline.

I like downloadable titles for the kind that were on Wii Shop Channel. Not for the majority ones we see on XBL and PSN (retail titles and tons of lower quality indies).

Physical media has to stay.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This really sucks for me I would rely on downloading and deleting this game 4 to 5 times a month for storage reasons now i won't be able. I buy digital so i can use Nintendo's servers
Typical Homer Simpson talk.

Reactions: TheZander

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You have to also consider that big companies are not "rom site friendly" That's why I download my romsets quickly before sites get shut down. I'm not really big on Anime like how I used to be but Kiss Anime got shut down so that's just an example download what you can because you never know when the big companies will shut it down.
KissAnime gets "shut down" every couple months or so - it just resurfaces on a different site and continues operating as usual. It's available from a mirror right now, actually =)

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, as long as the console gets online, you can download it. I believe you can do this on the Wii still.

I don't mind that a game gets delisted, as long as purchasers can still get it on the system in any way.

If the service gets shutdown entirely, that's a different scenario. Is there any service where it happened?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol