Etrian Mystery Dungeon is being delisted from the European 3DS eShop next month

Ss5wlKL.png

NIS America is informing anyone interested that it's the last call to pick up one of its titles on the Nintendo 3DS. Etrian Mystery Dungeon will soon be pulled from sale on the 3DS eShop in Europe, meaning you should pick it up if you want to own it digitally. The game will officially be delisted on September 30th, so you have until then. In the meantime, NISA is including Etrian Mystery Dungeon in its End of Summer sale, so you can get it at a discount. For those in the States or Australia, the game was quietly delisted in those regions as well, earlier this year, though it did at least have a physical release.

:arrow: Source

Tatsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always remember guys, digital games are not ever yours.

And yes, I know this doesn't mean you can't access the game if you have it, but a game that you're not free to uninstall because otherwise you lose it, it's not really yours. What if you format your console? What if your console dies and buy another one?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

And yes, I know this doesn't mean you can't access the game if you have it, but a game that you're not free to uninstall because otherwise you lose it, it's not really yours. What if you format your console? What if your console dies and buy another one?

I don't know how nintendo is doing it but on steam if a game gets delisted and you own it, you can still download it.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I made that mistake with Sony I used to buy digital games but not anymore. Unless the game is like $10 I will just stick to buying physical.

Reactions: osaka35

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It's delisted, meaning you can't buy it anymore. You can still download it as long as the storefront exists.
About the only exception from this that I know is PT.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I picked it up physically from NISA Europes online shop a few months back in one of their sales for less than £5! Last I looked they still had copies at a non sale price of sub £10.
...only got it because it was cheap... if I want to play it I have a CIA, but I'll leave it sealed and maybe make a few quid selling it on in a few years.

edit
Yeah... it's still £7.99 to buy the physical release direct from NISA Europe;
https://store.nisaeurope.com/collections/games-under-10/products/etrian-mystery-dungeon

Last edited by duwen,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
NIS, *delist their game from eShop*
CIA sites hosting the rom
View attachment 222307

preservation is very important.

in the future when they have matrix level tech of gaming. ill be playing Etrian Mystery Dungeon in the matrix cause i "brought" it before it was delisted.

Reactions: Willgheminass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX