Essentials: Virtual Boy

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for all your contributions,' I have graciously added them to the list.

Eight people have been executed since my last post. All non-repliers, except for noONE who insulted the Virtual Boy's Great Library - he is dead now, and his account has been sold to the highest bidder. Bob Loblaw, who seems to imply that the Virtual Boy gives him headaches (this is a blatant lie, comrades. we all know the Virtual Boy prevents headaches) is being brainwashed as we speak. Another one insulted Great Founder Gunpei Yokoi in a whisper; he was promptly subjected to a cruel form of torture then beheaded. Remember, we are watching.

If anyone wants to join them, just leave this thread without replying.

EDIT:
Hyperlisk_ has been executed. He/she entered and left without replying.
santakuroosu has been executed. He/she entered and left without replying.
Enix-zae has been executed. He/she entered and left without replying.
wiki has been executed. He/she entered and left without replying.
TheWingless has been executed. He/she entered and left without replying.

I am disgusted by the lack of participation here. Do not let your fellow VBTempers fall ill to this practice - encourage them to reply! Lest they will fall victim to the headchopper.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION that some of you have been submitting FALSE GAMES to the list. This is a very serious crime. Come forward and confess, those who have submitted fake games to corrupt our Great Essentials List.

coolbho3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
2555ro0.jpg

coolbho3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am throughly disappointed at the lack of participation and the sheer number of executions conducted lately. I am therefore now threatening to post the footage of said executions and publicize them unless our level of conduct is increased. If you enter this thread, you must reply. Period. If you fail to reply, you will be subjected to a violent execution. Guests may register for this forum in a new window, sign in, and refresh this page in order to achieve this.

Thank you for your continued cooperation and support of the glorious Virtual Boy.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wario Land- Best Wario game EVER for ANY system!!

Mario Clash- Fairly challenging during the later levels. Loved the bonus stage.

Vertical Force- Awesome top down shooter

Golf- Nice relaxing game of golf. Its pretty good, especially since I pad only $4.95 for it at a Wal-Mart clearance sale
smile.gif

Bomberman- Fun

Nester's Funky Bowling

Galatic Pinball

Tetris

Teleroboxer- Extremely easy. All the boxers had a specific pattern and once u figured it out, its a cakewalk.

Virtual Fishing- extremely hard to find and expect to pay alot if you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metroid and Wario games