Essentials thread first post disappeared

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by deathfisaro, May 22, 2009.

1. deathfisaro
    OP

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    I'm maintaining the essentials page for PS3 here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=62080

My list disappeared, and Turmoil's votes became the first post so it looks like his inputs are the essentials list.
    I noticed some garbage posts in the thread have disappeared, but my list may have been disposed by accident along with them.

Can I ask to have my list recovered as the very first post?
    Thanks in advance.

P.S. I don't know when it disappeared. Some time between Apr 23rd and today and judging from tom9927's post, very probably between Apr 23rd and May 20th.

2. sekhu

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    costello said that a million posts had been removed to make the site faster, so it's probably one in that million that got removed, perhaps? They will return, but when I don't know. PS2 essentials is missing the first pages too

3. deathfisaro
    OP

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    Ah, I missed the notice because I'm out of the country and logging in rarely these days. I thought it was just the PS3 list. Thanks for the reply, I'll just wait.

4. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    The only temporary soultion I could think of would be to use your backup list (if you have one) and create a new thread. The original can be locked until all the posts are restored and from there, we can merge both threads together (in chronological order of course).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice