Homebrew eShop/virtual console titles on usb

Leava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Though I am not quite sure how, I have managed to solve the problem. Cheers to anyone who attempted helping me!

I was unable to find a thread asking the same question, so I figured I’d create one myself. Does anyone know how to download virtual console games onto a usb? It works perfectly fine when I download them onto my system memory, but not when trying to download them onto my flash drive. I am guessing it has something to do with the Sig patch, but I am a bit of a ‘noob’ when it comes to this so I’m not entirely sure.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Leava,

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I Run mine through Loadiine N64. Experimental Reasons. They Run fine.

DS Virtual Console , GC Virtual Console , WiiU and EShop of USB HDD and they run fine.

If your using a USB Stick I would not recommend it as WiiU USB Ports can be temperamental they dont Output enough Power.

Leava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Run mine through Loadiine N64. Experimental Reasons. They Run fine.

DS Virtual Console , GC Virtual Console , WiiU and EShop of USB HDD and they run fine.

If your using a USB Stick I would not recommend it as WiiU USB Ports can be temperamental they dont Output enough Power.

Call me a bloody idiot (because I am), but I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to when talking about Loadiine N64 (I do know what Loadiine is, but I’m not so sure about Loadiine N64 specifically)? Also, thanks for the advice regarding the USB stick, I’m just temporarily using it as I currently don’t have any external spare HDDs.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's something with your flash drive as eshop games work the same on usb as they do internal. You should get a external hard drive.

Leava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's something with your flash drive as eshop games work the same on usb as they do internal. You should get a external hard drive.

Normal Wii U titles do work when I download them onto my flash drive. Do you think I perhaps have to coldboot my Wii U in order to download eShop titles/Virtuale console games onto my flash drive? Or could it still have something to do with my flash drive?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
You obviously need cfw running to install eshop-only titles. There are not tickets available for such games. Because of this the title key is used to generate a 'fake' ticket which would obviously need a signature patch(cfw) in order to install and/or launch the title

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all