Gaming Eshop titles no longer showing in menu

ShinyRayquaza9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some odd reason despite not doing anything besides playing kirby fighters (bought on eshop previously) a few days ago, all the apps I downloaded years back with eshop don't show in home and are greyed out in the software menu. I looked online and all I could find is maybe my network id wasn't signed in and was when I checked using miiverse. My online isn't banned so it can't be that. Of course titles downloaded from freshop/ciaangel/internet are still there. The only thing I had done today before this happened is try to update retro city rampage, curious why it had an update forgetting that eshop doesn't work in luna. I am noticing that instead of a loading circle and error code the game instantly shows a download bar that leads to a 005-2008 error. Tried to load a missing title (animal crossing) in fbi and black screen

I am very confused

Last edited by ShinyRayquaza9,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some odd reason despite not doing anything besides playing kirby fighters (bought on eshop previously) a few days ago, all the apps I downloaded years back with eshop don't show in home and are greyed out in the software menu. I looked online and all I could find is maybe my network id wasn't signed in and was when I checked using miiverse. My online isn't banned so it can't be that. Of course titles downloaded from freshop/ciaangel/internet are still there. The only thing I had done today before this happened is try to update retro city rampage, curious why it had an update forgetting that eshop doesn't work in luna. I am noticing that instead of a loading circle and error code the game instantly shows a download bar that leads to a 005-2008 error. Tried to load a missing title (animal crossing) in fbi and black screen

I am very confused
This usually means that your tickets are missing. You can run https://gbatemp.net/download/faketik.35661/update?update=36591 to restore the tickets and the titles on the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: como estas parce?