Hacking Eshop through classic mode?

zb123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I'm going to be using a eshop title with Gateway, should I be playing them through regular or classic mode, or does it even matter? Thanks. Also, to what extent are classic and regular mode linked?

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use gateway and go to eshop? I heard it has some latest update that we can't update.

BTW my console is on version 4.3 and I will buy a card later when something better appears (like the new upcoming multi-rom support card).
Keep Cool

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what error message/ code are u getting? im getting error code xxx-1000, and an error something about my region being disabled temporarily
Does it matter? Point is eshop is down and thats it.
Can I use gateway and go to eshop? I heard it has some latest update that we can't update.

BTW my console is on version 4.3 and I will buy a card later when something better appears (like the new upcoming multi-rom support card).
Keep Cool
You actually don't even need a gateway for accessing eshop. Emunand works with any card if you're on 4.1-4.5.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
Does it matter? Point is eshop is down and thats it.

You actually don't even need a gateway for accessing eshop. Emunand works with any card if you're on 4.1-4.5.

cuz i was messing around on club nintendos page, registering my NNID and shit, on both american and european pages. Trying to get my hands on that Mario 3d land digital download. Then all of a sudden i tried to log in and got that message. Thought i was banned haha.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cuz i was messing around on club nintendos page, registering my NNID and shit, on both american and european pages. Trying to get my hands on that Mario 3d land digital download. Then all of a sudden i tried to log in and got that message. Thought i was banned haha.
Pretty sure club nintendo cannot affect anything. Doubt nintendo can even tell if you're using gateway.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either one works. As far as I've tested both Gateway mode and classic mode work for apps, settings, updates, and everything else except games run from the 3DS cart slot. Specifically, if you are using your Gateway cart, use Gateway mode, if you are using a retail cart, use classic mode, and if you are doing anything else, use either.

zb123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either one works. As far as I've tested both Gateway mode and classic mode work for apps, settings, updates, and everything else except games run from the 3DS cart slot. Specifically, if you are using your Gateway cart, use Gateway mode, if you are using a retail cart, use classic mode, and if you are doing anything else, use either.

Perfect, thanks for the clear answer.

inuyasha555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Keep Cool

You can always update the emuNAND to get into the eshop. The problem is patches being released to enable flashcarts on the newest firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)