Homebrew eShop that came with HBL won't work ?

Duskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
After I downgraded to 9.2.0, my eshop and eshop old version downloaders wont work, they still ask for a software update, can someone please help me? I need eshop to download my purchased titles that went away after I formatted my SD card...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, after I downgraded, my eshop and eshop old version downloaders wont work, they still ask for a software update, can someone please help me? I need eshop to download my purchased titles that went away after I formatted my SD card...
Update Emunand and get on the eShop if you have an O3DS.

Duskie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ofc why would you be that's the point of Emunand to be on the latest firmware and play games?
So rxMenu and gateway and stuff like that will still be accessible?
I use only 1 sd card which is formatted to gateway if it has to do with anything
//I'm kind of new to this

Last edited by Duskie,

DoctorAmazing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I go into RXMenu on my N3DS, and system update, I'll have the newest system version, and FBI, homebrew/etc will work?

DoctorAmazing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik none of the eshop spoofs work anymore for the NN3DS so you need to install updates for games using .cia files found on the iso site.
Well I was planning on replacing the 16gb MicroSD in my N3DS with a new 64gb MicroSD, and I don't think I can just copy paste my officially bought eshop titles, right? Would I be forced to use illegitimate .cia copies of my digital games I own?

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Afaik none of the eshop spoofs work anymore for the NN3DS so you need to install updates for games using .cia files found on the iso site.
thats wrong, on a new 3ds you simply install the latest nver.
after this you install the latest version of tiger and use the free multi patcher, if you are using the gateway cfw, or you use hans on every Other cfw. To enter the dlc stores simply use the free mutlipatcher and latest nver

you can download tiger and nver using 3dnus. To get the ids and version simply check for it on the 3dbrew title list.

Edit:
also there is a tool thats caled funkycia. It allows you to create legit cias for your system using a dumped ticker.db.
to dump it you can use rxtools for example.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,
Reactions: TheSilentCircle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night