Homebrew eshop not working on 10.30 emunand

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he most likely unlinked his nands using system restore, and that also flagged his NNID as inactive.

what you need to do:
1. backup emunand
2. system restore emunand
3. sign in your NNID with the newly restored emunand (this will flag your account as active again)
4. restore emunand from backup
5. DONE!

after those, you should be able to download again. if you want to avoid this next time, use tinyformat to reinitialize the 3DS instead of system restore.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-If you are using your cellphone next to your 3ds put it away
Also could you give us more details? (Error code)
Really? A cell phone and a 3ds are on two very very very different wireless services. Wifi can't be interrupted by a cellphones wireless data, even if said phone is on the same wifi connection.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Really? A cell phone and a 3ds are on two very very very different wireless services. Wifi can't be interrupted by a cellphones wireless data, even if said phone is on the same wifi connection.
received_1540893546228803.jpeg "Make sure that any device that may interfere (With the conection) such as microwaves and cellphones are turned off."

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 35388 "Make sure that any device that may interfere (With the conection) such as microwaves and cellphones are turned off."
Yeah, nah. Having your phone on next to your 3DS will do literally nothing. Quoting Nintendo's website is also not a very reliable source, plenty of companies put bullshit superficial fixes like that on their sites. Nintendo's site also says your 3DS will brick if you run a flashcart, iirc.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah, nah. Having your phone on next to your 3DS will do literally nothing. Quoting Nintendo's website is also not a very reliable source, plenty of companies put bullshit superficial fixes like that on their sites. Nintendo's site also says your 3DS will brick if you run a flashcart, iirc.
you are right, I just noticed that switching the lenguage to english (Same error, different advice) will give you a completely different advice
Screenshot_2016-01-15-09-53-26.png
I apologize for spreading wrong info:(

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I had this problem.

I backed up the Emunand with MultiNand (Extract)
I backed up the Nintendo 3DS folder.
I used TinyFormat to format the Emunand
Did setup the Emunand from scratch and linked my account to it (after formatting it works)
Then when I could use the eShop again I restored the Emunand with MultiNand (Inject), then restored the folder and it was working fine again.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I had this problem too, what i did:
  1. Backup EmuNAND
  2. Backup 3DS folder
  3. Formatted EmuNAND via system settings
  4. Re-config EmuNAND first start and connect to E-shop without NNID
  5. Configure NNID (if when finishing setting up NNID the version of your emuNAND doesn't have the RX-E or Rei logos, then your NANDs are linked in some way, format first your SysNAND and reconfigure your HomeBrew access hax and re-format EmuNAND)
  6. Restore EmuNAND and restore Nintendo 3DS folder.

randomdev

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had this problem because a day, I've tried to launch sys settings trough HANS with JPN region on a EUR 3ds... I just relaunched it through HANS second time with correct region, changed my region in other settings-> profile->region, then I was able to launch eshop and other apps :P

hlking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
he most likely unlinked his nands using system restore, and that also flagged his NNID as inactive.

what you need to do:
1. backup emunand
2. system restore emunand
3. sign in your NNID with the newly restored emunand (this will flag your account as active again)
4. restore emunand from backup
5. DONE!

after those, you should be able to download again. if you want to avoid this next time, use tinyformat to reinitialize the 3DS instead of system restore.

Does this trick work if I have a Japanese console?
This was converted to EU :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16