Hacking eShop error 007-2001

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've had this issue for quite some time after region changing but could never find anything to fix it. I purchased a Japanese N3DS and installed a United States EmuNAND. I at first didnt know how to modify the region bit in my secure info a so I cloned the one from my sister's US old 3ds. I just recently made a new US secure info from my Japanese one and restored it but still get the error. Do I have to format?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've had this issue for quite some time after region changing but could never find anything to fix it. I purchased a Japanese N3DS and installed a United States EmuNAND. I at first didnt know how to modify the region bit in my secure info a so I cloned the one from my sister's US old 3ds. I just recently made a new US secure info from my Japanese one and restored it but still get the error. Do I have to format?
Eshop wont work on region changed N3DS, only on region changed O3DS.

Quoted from Plailects guide:
For the eShop to be functional (Old 3DS only, New 3DS cannot access eShop after region change), you MUST delete your eShop account before starting then format the system once you have completed all steps. You must then create a new eShop account. You will lose all user data such as games, DLC, themes, and saves (unless you back them up with something like JK Save Manager).Note that region changing is experimental and can break several things.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my reply. But you know, to some extent, I already region changed 2 JPN O3DS XL, I did what Plailect's guides instructions for the eshop to work, but sad to say it's still not working afterwards, weiiiirdddd.

Last edited by Akira,

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might work. I haven't tried it myself. You'd have to get it from that iso site.
That iso site has brand new sec infos?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there was a post about this last year. here's a link to it with a possible solution.
That method is said to not be working anymore.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read somewhere in this forum that even using a virgin SecureInfo_A wouldnt make a difference on region changed 3DS. The only way to make it work is by doing a complicated steps provided by yifan_lu. And correct me If I am wrong, yifan_lu also mention that her procedure is the only way to make eshop works on region changed N3DS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/yifanlu-releases-3ds-cfw-cosmo3ds.420912/

Last edited by Akira,

s3r1alpari4h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read somewhere in this forum that even using a virgin SecureInfo_A wouldnt make a difference on region changed 3DS. The only way to make it work is by doing a complicated steps provided by yifan_lu. And correct me If I am wrong, yifan_lu also mention that her procedure is the only way to make eshop works on region changed N3DS.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/yifanlu-releases-3ds-cfw-cosmo3ds.420912/
I'll do anything to get eshop working. Thanks for the link!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1