Hacking Question eShop Access?

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may have been answered already, but I'm not seeing it with Search... If I update to 3.0.0, using the physical cartridge of Pokken Tournament DX, will that allow access to the eShop, again? If I'm not mistaken, my system is currently on 2.3.0, and I cannot access the eShop without updating.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This may have been answered already, but I'm not seeing it with Search... If I update to 3.0.0, using the physical cartridge of Pokken Tournament DX, will that allow access to the eShop, again? If I'm not mistaken, my system is currently on 2.3.0, and I cannot access the eShop without updating.
No

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You would need to be on the latest firmware to access eshop. If you are waiting on low firmware for homebrew you won't likely be using eshop for a long time. Probably a couple years. Also won't be playing anything released from odyssey and after.

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You would need to be on the latest firmware to access eshop. If you are waiting on low firmware for homebrew you won't likely be using eshop for a long time. Probably a couple years. Also won't be playing anything released from odyssey and after.

Homebrew's efficacy here would depend on how draconian Nintendo is with blacklisting the cert. If your CUID is banned, then you'll never get on the eShop.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on