Hacking Eshop Access on Reinand

kopgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've succesfully downgraded my New3dsXL 9.9 to 9.2 and install Reinand & updated it to 10.6. It took 6 hours to get through but it worked well. I've used these two guides:

But I have a problem. I didn't start the procedure with formatting my old system. So my Nintendo ID came all the way to my EmuNand. I formatted SysNand along with the tutorial, so it isn't linked there anymore.
Now I can't access EShop in EmuNand to update my games.

Should I format EmuNand too? If I format it, will I lose this autoboot Emunand? How can I unlink Nintendo ID and link it again in EmuNand? It gives Error code 022-2634 when I try to enter the shop.

Thanks..

Last edited by kopgamer,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make an emuNAND back up, then format your emuNAND. Now go through the 3DS setup like normal. Then login to your NNID. Once you're logged in, restore your emuNAND backup.

Your NNID should work now.

Reactions: kopgamer

kopgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, Supster131.
I will back up EmuNand with EmuNAND9 tool from homebrew menu. But what will I use for restoring the backup? Will I go with "complete emunand setup" after the format? Or use "clone file to EmuNAND"?
Should I get the memory card out before hitting format like doing at sysnand format?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, Supster131.
I will back up EmuNand with EmuNAND9 tool from homebrew menu. But what will I use for restoring the backup? Will I go with "complete emunand setup" after the format? Or use "clone file to EmuNAND"?
Should I get the memory card out before hitting format like doing at sysnand format?
Restore your emuNAND backup with the "clone emunand.bin to emuNAND" option.

Also no, removing your SD card while it's on will cause your system to crash. Either backup your Nintendo 3DS folder (before formatting your emuNAND) or format with TinyFormat.

Reactions: kopgamer

kopgamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've backed up my EmuNand, and formatted the EmuNand. After that, I run the startup and enter my Nintendo ID. Then I've cloned the backup of Emunand I've made.
Now it's working, thanks!

I didn't restore my Nintendo 3ds folder though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou