Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
This stuff is getting scarier and scarier.. last week a woman got arrested for downloading a few songs..i download atleast 20gb a fortnight *gulps and looks at the door expecting SWAT to barge in* Im scared T_T
There was one story where a single mother gets sued for I dunno, a couple million for downloading songs via LimeWire. I mean, come on, how cruel can that be; singling out a single mother among millions of other users they don't even know about? Anyways, that article was around September or October somewhere.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose you're right. Although the R4 doesn't contain "Illegal Nintendo boot codes," it is very much a piracy (as opposed to homebrew) device.

I thought R4 did contain illegal nintendo boot codes. How else does it fool the DS into booting what it thinks is an original game?,

No "foolery" is involved... that would make it like a PassMe, which exploits the DS to get code to run. The R4 is encrypted just like an original game, with the required encryption key reverse engineered from the DS Bios.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr