Hacking ES_DIVerif patch IOS70?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Anyone?

What do I use to ES_DIVerif patch IOS70? Evidently I need to do that to get preloader working with SM 4.2.

Not sure about preloader, but you'll need it patched for a few things. Use DOP-IOS Mod v6 (just released, check the forums) and it'll allow you to do it.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that and it didn't work for installing preloader. Well it installs but wont load the SM. Someone else said that DOP-IOS only patches ES_ functions into IOS36. Someone else said to try using Wanins 4.2 updater...so I'm going to give that a shot even though I'm already at 4.2 with a fresh nand backup.

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used FreetheBug on IOS70 to get Preloader working properly on my Wii on 4.2.

If you want to download FreetheBug, you can download it as a part of wwpacker.

You'll need to download IOS70 onto your computer in order to use this. To do that, you can use something like NUS Downloader and give it the title id of 0000000100000046.

Install the WAD after it has been patched, install system menu 4.2, then install Preloader 0.29.

Hopefully that helps
smile.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zektor said:
D34DL1N3R said:
Anyone?

What do I use to ES_DIVerif patch IOS70? Evidently I need to do that to get preloader working with SM 4.2.

Not sure about preloader, but you'll need it patched for a few things. Use DOP-IOS Mod v6 (just released, check the forums) and it'll allow you to do it.
Dop-IOS only patches ES_Identify (same as ES_DIVerify) into IOS36, because apparently patching it into other IOS can cause issues. Although IOS70 should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu