Local Ninja
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
meh i was just messing aounrd as a guest to see how that guest block script workd an guess what i found a way around it which should probaly be fixed

all ya hafta do is to go to a user's profile (in whatever way ya wish) then click on Find member's topics or Find member's posts there ya have it if ya click on the title of the topic you'll be taken there thus enable you to read it (sure its inconvinient but it works)

edited: opps typo in the topic title could a mod mind fixing that to block instead of blcok

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just went and checked it out as a guest. Sure, it shows all the member's posts but only from the GBATemp Magazine News forum where the guests are allowed to view. Trying to view the member's topics from their profile won't work thought.
The guest block script seems to work just fine so I don't think there's anything that need fixing.

xflash

Local Ninja
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
eh really? well in that case i guess it must be becuase im faking that im the google bot (hehe i found a way to do it a few days ago it's really fun you guys should try it sometime)

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
eh really? well in that case i guess it must be becuase im faking that im the google bot
I would love to see a post from the Google bot
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo