error trying to transfer tekken 2, gladiator begins, and patabon 1 to my vita 3.18 from my ps3

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Ralph1611, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    its driving me nuts..
    e-80558352 is the error.... i dont know what else to do

I dont know waht else to do. I tried to transfer a photo from the vita to the ps3... to test if I got an error message...but the photo transferred fine from the vita to the ps3...

i just cant transfer from the ps3 to the vita,,

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

anyone please.

2. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    you are not following my guide. it has to be plugged into the pc before you load cma

3. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    but there is no way I can get to that step at all without connecting to CMA on a PC.... Thats what ive done...

4. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
  5. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    How do I install qcma... im a real noob when it comes to this

ok...did that but still get the error

does the vita update blocker still work?

how to i use skfu proxy and connect my vita to it?

6. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    still havent gotten this to work.

7. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    i cant explain it any simpler, sorry

8. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Well im still getting the error no matter what i do. I managed to spoof my firmware to do wifi connection to the ps3 from my vita..but it still get the same error... i figured out qcma...and opencma... i figured that stuff out..... but just cant seem to download it because it thinks my vita isnt activated maybe.... but its the same email i put in on both systems..

9. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tonga
    no spoofing is needed. follow the steps i have given in my guide thread.

10. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    i understand that... yet i still get the error message.... is it still possible to activate a vita with ps3 proxy server?

11. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    it works now.. i dont know what happened, but i gave it another shot...with another pair of vita 3.18 and ps3...and it activated... it really activated....

12. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Ralph. What cable are you using bud on your vita it does not look like a standard vita cable your plugging in? that might be your issue. My offical vita cable looks nothing like yours in the picture. Also you have made sure your vita is on FW3.18 in the settings?

Edit:- also your using Galdiator begins. I dont think that exploit works. Argh I see your US maybe Mech can't help there but you should try Patapon 2, that exploit seems quite solid for US users.

- Goto settings and put the vita into planemode and make sure wifi is switched off, RESTART the vita by holding the power button and pressing switch off, then when its off switch it on again.
    - Next plug the vita into the PC and load the cma app on the vita screen, when you have pressed it, unplug the cable from the PC end and you will get an error screen pop up on your vita (LEAVE THIS ERROR SCREEN ALONE)
    - Now take the cable and plug it into the ps3 (PS3 AND VITA MUST BE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT) and it will connect and the error will go leaving you with options to access the PS3 from the vita screen, go in and select the exploited game you already bought and downloaded and left in BUBBLE form on the PS3
    - Send it over and then plug the cable back into the PC

Your exploit game on your PS3 must be on the latest OfficalFW for a start and you must download it to your PS3 and leave it in bubble form to transfer to your vita when you have unplugged your vita from your pc when the error screen pops up.

Edit: I followed Mech's instructions on my vita and just the same as you I had no clue but tbh I followed the guide step by step slowly and it worked first time on mine, no issues. Used Space Invaders Extreme but that's no good for you! I had a few issues with the PSONE games and exploit but sorted in the end, now that's a bit more tricky.

Edit: sorry my bad you sorted it out I had not read the comment up above! At least your sorted now :)

13. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for helping man... I found another vita on Monday and another PS3. What worked for me was Vita Update Blocker and then connecting the Vita to the PS3 in planemode...

Gladiator Begins and Tekken 2 have been exploited on my device :)

The only issues I have so far....and are the final hurdles I have are

A) how do i upgrade memory on this thing? Can I back up all the games and exploit stuff to the PC, put a new memory card in and transfer it over? I really need to know how to upgrade my memory..

B) also... I thought that PSOne Loader was 100% or near perfect compatibility for games.... but some of the games i tried to play already get the (e-ffffffff) error or Resident Evil 2 for example, freezes on the first load screen that says this game has extreme gore...

14. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    I had problems with Resi 2 just like you but it was down to a bad rom with me in the end. The memory situation I have not touched as yet, I have got 2x32GB's so I'm not worried at the moment but I only have used one and I don't know how about using the other and your exploits maybe Mech can answer this question.