OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I got the savefile from the Pokemon Diamond cart with Eepinator, and edited something in PokeSAV. Then I deleted the file on the cart, before I put the edited savefile back. After clicking "Start" at the title screen, I got an error from the game telling me that the save file was deleted due to corruption or damage.

Is there a way to put it back without this error?

Edit: I am sorry. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=493...65&#entry764965

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its because you cheated
wink.gif

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I got the savefile from the Pokemon Diamond cart with Eepinator, and edited something in PokeSAV. Then I deleted the file on the cart, before I put the edited savefile back. After clicking "Start" at the title screen, I got an error from the game telling me that the save file was deleted due to corruption or damage.

you really shouldnt delete the file on the cart... >.>

since you didnt make a backup copy of the sav file...hope someone will able to help you....if not, start a new game.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country

you really shouldnt delete the file on the cart... >.>

since you didnt make a backup copy of the sav file...hope someone will able to help you....if not, start a new game.

I could give it a look. Upload your original save file, as you got it *before* editing it with Pokesav. If you prefer, PM me the download link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz