Hacking Error Loading Virtual Console Games

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Haxchi and an external USB drive connected with a Y Connector to load games from. I used FunkiiU to get the games, however any game that is a Virtual Console game throws an error about the NNID that this game was purchased wit is no longer valid.

What do I need to do in order to launch these games?

D

Deleted User

Boot into sigpatched sysNAND.
In my case i configured Haxchi to automatically boot me into sigpatched sysNAND.
"default=sysmenu" if you have Haxchi v2.5u2 with config.txt file in sdcard.

Or you can boot into HBL and load Mocha CFW. It will also boot you into sigpatched sysNAND.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran sig-patch through loadiine on all the games before I installed to my External Hard Drive, and now I have a folder on my "home screen" that I just open to get to get to my games.

What is the process to boot into sigpatched sysNand? I have Haxchi set-up to directly boot me into loadiine (taking me to the website loadiine.ovh)

D

Deleted User

I ran sig-patch through loadiine on all the games before I installed to my External Hard Drive, and now I have a folder on my "home screen" that I just open to get to get to my games.

What is the process to boot into sigpatched sysNand? I have Haxchi set-up to directly boot me into loadiine (taking me to the website loadiine.ovh)
Change config.txt to
"default=sysmenu" [It's on your SDCard]
It will automatically put you into sigpatched enviroment.
Then install Haxchi again using Haxchi Installer to save changes.
[Loadiine.ovh doesn't provide sigpatching. It just boots up HBL]

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change config.txt to
"default=sysmenu" [It's on your SDCard]
It will automatically put you into sigpatched enviroment.
Then install Haxchi again using Haxchi Installer to save changes.
[Loadiine.ovh doesn't provide sigpatching. It just boots up HBL]

What would be the proper way to re-install Haxchi?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just followed the above steps, and when I click on a game I still get the error:
"This software can not be used. The NNID used to purchase the software has been deleted"
Ok try this download mocha and put it into the wiiu apps folder of the sd card. Start the wiiu load the internet browser then select mocha the wiiu will reboot then select Internet browser again and this will load homebrew browser select haxchi and your problem should be fixed.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok try this download mocha and put it into the wiiu apps folder of the sd card. Start the wiiu load the internet browser then select mocha the wiiu will reboot then select Internet browser again and this will load homebrew browser select haxchi and your problem should be fixed.

I launched MOCHA and am at a screen with options
Congif view mode
Skip this menu on launch
Show launch image
Don't relaunch OS
Launch System Menu
redNAND

What option should I select?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I am using Kirby - and I got it straight from the e-shop from the gamepad actually. Was quite the PIA to input credit card info that way, haha
Right so that is not the issue. Ok it's very late here and I am heading to bed soon but let's quickly try something switch on the WiiU and select haxchi as soon as you select it keep the a button held down on the WiiU gamepad do this for about 5 seconds and then tell me what happens.

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right so that is not the issue. Ok it's very late here and I am heading to bed soon but let's quickly try something switch on the WiiU and select haxchi as soon as you select it keep the a button held down on the WiiU gamepad do this for about 5 seconds and then tell me what happens.

Holding in the A Button took me to the Wii U Menu screen and it is just sitting there...has not loaded the home screen or anything, yet. Not sure if that was supposed to happen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn