Error in Bleach Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by BHK_Heartless, Jul 2, 2007.

Jul 2, 2007

Error in Bleach Wii by BHK_Heartless at 10:55 PM (1,077 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. BHK_Heartless
    OP

Newcomer BHK_Heartless Advanced Member

United States
    After playng story mode, and after the credits I get this error message in japanese, and i have to reboot.. this is annoying and happens everytime, I'm using a NTSC Wii / Wiikey and burnt at 8x onto Fujifilm Inkjet DVD-R's.. has anyone experienced this?

2. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    do you get the same error at the end of the credits each time, or is it a case of the same error and random intervals. If it's the latter I would say it's a bad burn or bad media. If it's the former I have no idea what would be causing a consistent error.

BTW how's the game? I played the GC version, which sucked hard, the Wii version looked more interesting, but fad like.

3. BHK_Heartless
    OP

United States
    it happens everytime, and this makes the GCN version look terrible i highly recommend it!

4. dohclude

Member dohclude GBAtemp Fan

United States
    try a different media brand, and use IMG burn to burn it.

5. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    Are you sure it's an error message? What does it say? Perhaps it's just an end of game message?

6. BHK_Heartless
    OP

United States
    I think its a error message, because it wont let me do anything or press anything, i have to power off my wii.

7. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    DRE error. just eject DVD and insert it back in without powering down. Unless it completely frozen.