Error in Bleach Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by BHK_Heartless, Jul 2, 2007.

1. BHK_Heartless
    OP

BHK_Heartless Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    After playng story mode, and after the credits I get this error message in japanese, and i have to reboot.. this is annoying and happens everytime, I'm using a NTSC Wii / Wiikey and burnt at 8x onto Fujifilm Inkjet DVD-R's.. has anyone experienced this?

2. sekhu

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    do you get the same error at the end of the credits each time, or is it a case of the same error and random intervals. If it's the latter I would say it's a bad burn or bad media. If it's the former I have no idea what would be causing a consistent error.

BTW how's the game? I played the GC version, which sucked hard, the Wii version looked more interesting, but fad like.

3. BHK_Heartless
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    it happens everytime, and this makes the GCN version look terrible i highly recommend it!

4. dohclude

dohclude GBAtemp Fan

Oct 12, 2006
    United States
    The Patch Walks!
    try a different media brand, and use IMG burn to burn it.

5. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Are you sure it's an error message? What does it say? Perhaps it's just an end of game message?

6. BHK_Heartless
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    I think its a error message, because it wont let me do anything or press anything, i have to power off my wii.

7. Bloodgod

Bloodgod 嵐の王

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
    DRE error. just eject DVD and insert it back in without powering down. Unless it completely frozen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice