Hacking [ERROR] Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)!

LoyalPack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright after trying to figure this out myself for the past day and a half I have given up, decided to bite the bullet and ask for help. I upgraded my sd card from a 32 gb to a 1 tb. It already came in the mail formatted in fat32 so I thought "okay sweet" but then I kept getting this error after extracting everything from my old sd to this one. After doing that several times I decided to look at the sd card after ejecting and re-inserting the sd card into my laptop. Bam, files were being deleted from my sd card. So I googled "files being deleted from sd card after ejecting" and prayed that it was software related, after which I found a website that showed me step by step how to repair bad sectors using the chkdsk command. After this no more files were being deleted, great should work now, right?

Except it didn't, it kept giving me that same god damn error. So I bit the bullet and formatted it to exfat, which just ends up giving me a black screen, no error. The switch is still on, but it just doesn't display anything on the screen. After this I tried formatting it to NTSC, but it still shows me a black screen. When I try to boot into stock through hekate, it gives me the following message:
"Unknown pkg1 version.
HOS version not supported!
Trying backup bootloader...
Found pkg1 ('backup here')

Unknown pkg1 version.

Failed to launch HOS!

Press any key..."

At this point I am at a complete loss as what to do with this SD card, I'm really hoping that it is not corrupted, really really hoping.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Alright after trying to figure this out myself for the past day and a half I have given up, decided to bite the bullet and ask for help. I upgraded my sd card from a 32 gb to a 1 tb. It already came in the mail formatted in fat32 so I thought "okay sweet" but then I kept getting this error after extracting everything from my old sd to this one. After doing that several times I decided to look at the sd card after ejecting and re-inserting the sd card into my laptop. Bam, files were being deleted from my sd card. So I googled "files being deleted from sd card after ejecting" and prayed that it was software related, after which I found a website that showed me step by step how to repair bad sectors using the chkdsk command. After this no more files were being deleted, great should work now, right?

Except it didn't, it kept giving me that same god damn error. So I bit the bullet and formatted it to exfat, which just ends up giving me a black screen, no error. The switch is still on, but it just doesn't display anything on the screen. After this I tried formatting it to NTSC, but it still shows me a black screen. When I try to boot into stock through hekate, it gives me the following message:
"Unknown pkg1 version.

Unknown pkg1 version.

Failed to launch HOS!

Press any key..."

At this point I am at a complete loss as what to do with this SD card, I'm really hoping that it is not corrupted, really really hoping.
Did you even try a fresh atmos install?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Unknown pkg1 version.

Unknown pkg1 version.

Failed to launch HOS!

Press any key..."

Try checking to see if the SD card is real or not with h2testw.

katykat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this must be very old but i am haveing the same issue fatal error failed to stat stage 2 did anyone ever find a solution for this plz anyone help me im really not smart with tech at all please anyone out there wanna help me.......

richyman4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny Enough my switch was working fine. I tried to update the software from the software updater on Atmosphere it rebooted and got this error.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this must be very old but i am haveing the same issue fatal error failed to stat stage 2 did anyone ever find a solution for this plz anyone help me im really not smart with tech at all please anyone out there wanna help me.......
Try checking to see if the SD card is real or not with h2testw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol