Hacking Error: Could not get free device space for game Clean Rip 2.1.1

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BigDaddyWeaves Remove the connection and follow the steps mentioned here. There could be some homebrew app blocking the internet, highly unlikely since you said both of your Wiis won't connect.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CoolMe Thanks for the guide. I'll be sure to give it a go tomorrow. If all else fails I'll be forced to reset my modem/router. I really think it's a modem/router issue as I've said before I kind of stopped its progress midway through a reset because it was taking FAR too long. I'll give your way a shot first tomorrow morning then I'll try my way.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CoolMe Just restarted my router with a different password, again...everything connects but the Wii. I don't know what I could have done to BOTH Wii's for them to not be connecting. The modem/router is right on the floor directly next to it. I'm getting error code: 51330 currently trying to get internet on my 4.1U Wii. Just no luck, whatsoever.

EDIT: I looked up the error and my router goes higher than 400MBp/s it says on this page that I should do something about that.
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4269/~/error-code:-51330---51332

Last edited by BigDaddyWeaves,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the Wii connection issue or GC disc ripping one? You can try setup a Hotspot with your phone and connect your Wii, just for now, if that even works.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well @CoolMe , it seems I'm gonna need an internet connection to do the GC disc ripping (properly). But I think I'll just bring my other Wii to my other dwelling (momma's house) and use her internet to get the discs ripped, that modem/router actually lets you access the web on the Wii. Funny how I went all through that and I could have just typed in the error, forgive me for that I should have done that first.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well @CoolMe , it seems I'm gonna need an internet connection to do the GC disc ripping (properly). But I think I'll just bring my other Wii to my other dwelling (momma's house) and use her internet to get the discs ripped, that modem/router actually lets you access the web on the Wii. Funny how I went all through that and I could have just typed in the error, forgive me for that I should have done that first.
No prob, i just don't understand how CleanRip requires internet connection, as i personally 've never used it so.. Do as you see fit.

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what I could have done to BOTH Wii's for them to not be connecting. The modem/router is right on the floor directly next to it. I'm getting error code: 51330 currently trying to get internet on my 4.1U Wii. Just no luck, whatsoever.
Make sure your router is configured to allow 802.11g and legacy 802.11b rates. And you should be using WPA2-PSK encryption with CCMP (AES) as the cipher.

If it still doesn't connect then you can temporarily change the 2.4 GHz WiFi channel to 1, 6 or 11 to see if that helps.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blackb0x This won't affect the security of the router? Meaning I won't have anyone trying or not trying but ABLE to access my router without me knowing? I can safely do this, and I will have to figure out how to allow 802.11g and legacy 802.11b rates. I will be sure to check if I'm using WPA2-PSK encryption, I'm pretty sure I am.

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This won't affect the security of the router?
No. Your router will be plenty secure.

I will have to figure out how to allow 802.11g and legacy 802.11b rates
The Wii supports 802.11g, but it often won't actually connect without 802.11b rates being enabled too. Most modern routers have 802.11b disabled though.

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@blackb0x is this video good for (and sorry for the change in topic but just curious) making faster internet speeds?
Not really, since most modern hardware will already have the optimal settings right out of the box.

If your WiFi isn't a problem then the only real way to get faster speeds is by paying for an upgraded package or moving to a location that can offer you better speeds.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blackb0x I have a 400MBps package, I'm currently running off of a USB dongle that only picks up around 75MBps and oddly enough picks up my full 10MBps upload speed. So I'm probably gonna have to buy a better USB signal sniffer. 75 is definitely less than 400 lol (a lot less!) and I just want what I paid for but since my computer is on the other end of my apartment it's hard to get a cord all the way from my living room into my bedroom. Any suggestions on "available" USB dongles that work well with picking up WiFi?

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@BigDaddyWeaves Have you connected via an ethernet cable to confirm that you're getting close to that 400?

When using WiFi you might be connecting via 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz, so that'll reduce your speed. And have you checked if your 2.4GHz WiFi channel is congested? If you're using Windows 10 then there's here's a nice app to check. On the "Analyze" tab it'll show other networks in your area and it'll recommend a channel to use (typically 1, 6 or 11).

Any suggestions on "available" USB dongles that work well with picking up WiFi?
That depends on how much you're willing to spend and if the issue is with your dongles or the router. And sometimes what works well for someone else might not work well for you, which is why you'll see so many mixed reviews on Amazon for brands like Asus, Netgear or TP-Link.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the app I got from the ISP I have and it says I'm getting 428MBps out of my supposed 400MBps (they say it's a 118% connection) or something like that. I can't necessarily plug my computer into it via ethernet, like I said the computer is in my bedroom and on the complete opposite of my apartment. I'm just gonna do some research and see what works the best @blackb0x.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINAL NOTE: With my modem, I recently got from Comcast I cannot reach any of my settings as it has something called "intelligence...something or other" inside it to preserve maximum protection for me. So I am no longer using my Wii to rip my GameCube games @blackb0x & @CoolMe. I would have had to get an all-new router shipped out and I wasn't about to do that, (more money that I don't have). Anyway, I should have saved the whole conversation but I was very mad I exited quickly and just wanted to be done with the whole ordeal. So again not going to use my Wii for that anymore. I've got enough games already ripped to keep me busy for years and years to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night