Misc Error code 52103

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have tried everything! Custom drivers, updated nintendo drivers, turning off firewalls, deleting AVG, almost everything I can think of!

I am running windows XP, I have one nintendo brand USB adaptor for WiFi, one DSlite, and on DSfat. I have both the original carts and flashcarts also.
Every time I try, I get error code 52103. Theres no logical reason ANYWHERE for that error code. My WiFi was working fine for over a year before it stopped, and its only ever been this one error code! I have missed out on a lot of events I would have otherwise managed to get to over WiFi, and I want to have my access back! As for banning, not a chance, I have never done anything worth banning for.

If ANYONE can help me, I will be your friend forever! I just need one bit of luck for once in my life

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xenavire said:
Help? Please?

From Nintendo's support website:

QUOTEThe Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is unable to connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please read the following information:
  • Are you using an anti-virus or firewall security program (such as Norton, Symantec, Zone Alarm, etc.)? If so, please read the following:
Can you add a device or application to the "allowed list"?
  • Check for an option to "add" the registration tool to its list of allowed applications. Test the connection after adding the registration tool.
  • Disable the personal firewall portion of the software*. Test the connection.
  • Disable the entire security program, and test the connection*.
  • Does your Internet Service Provider (ISP) require you to sign in each time you wish to connect to the internet?
    Some popular ISPs require a login each time you wish to connect, instead of an "always on" connection. Because the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector does not have a login tool to work these types of connections, the USB Connector may be incompatible with your home network. You may want to contact your ISP, or purchase a compatible router instead of using the USB Connector. Click here for help finding a compatible router.
  • Are you using a router? Most routers have built-in firewalls. Some firewall settings could interfere with the USB Connector. Try logging into the router using its default IP address (consult the router's owner's manual for assistance) and lowering the security or disabling the firewall altogether*.
  • If the above information does not work, it is possible that the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is incompatible with your home network. You may want to consider purchasing a compatible router. Click here to view our tips on finding a compatible router.
*While Nintendo provides this information for our consumers' use, it is up to each consumer to determine what security needs they have for their own networks, and to decide how best to configure their network settings to meet those needs.

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Please, I am not stupid. Checking there was quite literally the first thing I did. None of that stuff helped at all.

Can someone else give me a solution that isn't quoted from Nintendo's very large archive of epic failure?

Please?

I ask because I need something that will WORK.

I have tried all the drivers, have no firewalls running, no AVG or Norton or anything, and it was working fine until out of the blue, it wouldn't connect the whole way, and I got that error message.

52103. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for it being there, according to Nintendo's own sites.

If anyone has had this, or knows a person, or a link, anything that can genuinely fix this error... It would be muchly appreciated.

Side-note: The USB sticks not broken, so dont even suggest it. It just doesn't connect after a certain point. The USB recieves and sends data like it should, but somethings stopped it from accessing the internet. I have tried every solution I have seen online, and thats a lot. Please, if someone knows a work-around....

Help?

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Once again, tried all that (I would think thats obvious.)

Anyone else? Please?
I am getting desperate, and I HATE being too poor to deal with it by getting a wireless router...

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xenavire said:
Anyone else? Please?
I am getting desperate, and I HATE being too poor to deal with it by getting a wireless router...

You tried the solution from Nintendo and you still getting the error code 52103. There's no workaround to fix this error code for what you did. Get a Wi-Fi device! You know why? It's faster than Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector!

Buy a Wi-Fi device now!

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Maybe you can't read. I cannot afford to buy anything. Period. I am barely managing to pay my bills and internet, so thats out of the question.

I made this thread to find out if I can use something I bought (a while back) and is not broken, as I cannot afford to replace it, and it should work, which is why I am frustrated.

I don't know why the fixes on the nintendo site dont work, but they should be more helpful to thier customers. =/

(Every gaming console I own happens to be nintendo... I expect thier stuff to WORK...)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is regarding DS connectivity and includes an important piece of information regarding the dongle.

You might be able to find the LAN adapter for pretty cheap on ebay. The speeds suck on it but if it's compatible with your ISP then it's better than nothing.

Xenavire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
unsure.gif
I really can't afford ANYTHING new, no matter how cheap it might seem... Doesn't anyone know any way to get it to work? =(

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive had this with the Nintendo wifi connector and got the same error. But i just fixed it!. If your using a router with built in firewall clear logs, try it, see if anything is blocked or denied and allow the ports through. Repeat till done. Then do the same with the PC's firewall. Also check its off on the actual connection. Control Panel---Network Connections---(your internet connection (pc's))---Properties---Advanced----Settings---Off---OK. Repeat this for the Nintendo Wifi Connector too.

Hope This helps.

IF this works you may have to allow each WiFi thing through both of the firewalls (e.g Pokemon Diamond- WTS, BattleTower ect)

Again, Hope it works.. I know how infuriating it is.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Get a job, sell a game, save some money, perform sexual acts on strangers for the exchange of currency (or routers?) theres tons you can do to quickly get forty measly dollars.

In the end its your fault buying a USB connector when you should of know a Wifi router costs just as much as a Nintendo USB, it has a whole range of practical uses beyond Nintendo products, and is nearly 100% customizable.

I know you don't want to hear "Buy a router" but thats pretty much your only choice Mr. "Tried everything"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs