Hacking Homebrew game Error code 03-80-00 Unrecognized disc flashed XBOX 360

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sedus Use an unpatched iso, run it with Abgx and see if it's patched or not, and let it patch it with LT3 if it's unpatched, then burn.

Sedus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I only downloaded patched isos, 3 different sites but every was patched.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But maybe I have LT2, thats why LT3 patch not work

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just trying to confirm your theory, not sure already patched isos could be re-patched ('been a while heh).

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they used to have waves iirc, up to like wave 17 or so. I don't remember if you had to do something special depending on the wave, but they may have still been using them back then.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should've been around the 13xxx kernel update. I don't have a dump of the update, but my mind is telling me it was 13599. I think that's when xgd3 support was added to the system. it was probably shortly after that, so check when that dash kernel was released.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe, I don't know. I think normally you had to reflash back to stock before taking the 13599 update or it would give a specific error. it's possible the same update was applied, maybe before lt 3.0 was released, like around the day of that dash kernel's release. I guess that's possible.

I think with xebuild and jrunner, there was a patch to circumvent the drive from being flashed officially. it may be on by default, because I don't remember having to return to stock flashing my main jtag, but I think you had to if using official dash kernel. afaik, the only truly important file is the one that says su in the name of an official update. it's the only one patched for jtag/rgh afaik, and it's around 12MBs last time I checked.

I only know that because I've manually updated my jtag before using command line. I have a tutorial on it, but it's obsolete now. you have to know a lot about your system. it's easy as hell to flash a new nand build now, almost idiot proof, as all info is read by the nand dump itself.

Sedus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well I know almost nothing about this console rn, I just read Black Ops 2 only works with LT3 and I have a working BO2 disc, is this true or just mabye?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno. there used to be an abgx site, and I think it might be gone for good now. it would tell you which level the game was.

I think it might've been a tx site of some sort, and tx has been having major problems ever since their run in with nintendo.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I know almost nothing about this console rn, I just read Black Ops 2 only works with LT3 and I have a working BO2 disc, is this true or just mabye?
Yea i think so, same goes with Bioshock Infinite and i think GOW3. In fact even the size of the isos exceeds 8.5 or whatever the limit is for DVD9 discs, so it has a certain way to burned or the disc will be incomplete and fail.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, you can probably tell by the iso size. xgd2 games, iirc, are 7.05 or 7.29GBs regardless of the actual game size, due to padding and security sectors. xgd3 games are probably larger, and likely have a set size for all of them as well.

another possibility is the layer break causing a problem. that's what the .dvd file is for. you don't need it if you set the layer break in imgburn by default for dvd-9. however, I'm sure the layer break for xgd3 games is different than xgd2 games, which was like 1,931,760 or something like that off hand memory. it's close to that, but you can check in the .dvd file as it will specify the layer break. that's the file's entire purpose.

Reactions: CoolMe

Sedus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hold oonnn but I talking about LT versions rn not XGD versions

Or basically is this the same thing?

Sedus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Good news! Everything works fine with Verbatim MKM003, cheap media is a pig in a poke, not worth it.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8