Misc Error Code 001-0803

Lokote2134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a person saying g he has this error code he doesn't have a heck 3ds what so ever not even homebrew he say he can't us any online features in pokemon x and sun like gts and wonder trade and when he goes to friends list it won't go online however he is connected to the internet and can still use the web browser any idea how to fix this?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a person saying g he has this error code he doesn't have a heck 3ds what so ever not even homebrew he say he can't us any online features in pokemon x and sun like gts and wonder trade and when he goes to friends list it won't go online however he is connected to the internet and can still use the web browser any idea how to fix this?
This error code according to nintys error code library shows that there is either maintenance on the ninetnedo servers or there is a current outage to those services. Its not a ban or anything like that to worry of.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=001-0803&system=3DS&locale

Reactions: KMSteter_88

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended