Error C0-11136-2? (PSTV - Enso Henkaku + External HDD)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by crimsonnight, Aug 2, 2017.

1. crimsonnight
    OP

crimsonnight GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2008
    I'm getting this error when trying to launch any game, does anyone know why? So far all I have done is install all the games I've purchased to my external drive (mounted via VitaShell) the Sony Content Manager. They were working initially but now I'm getting this error.

*EDIT* I'm also getting the error on my (original) Vita, the games were already on my card but since installing Enso are no longer working...

Last edited by crimsonnight, Aug 14, 2017
  2. crimsonnight
    OP

Jan 9, 2008
    Anyone got any ideas? The only game that seems to work is one I installed via maidump @_@

Last edited by crimsonnight, Aug 14, 2017
  3. crimsonnight
    OP

Jan 9, 2008
    Does anyone have an update on this? I'm really keen to get this sorted so that I can play all my games again >_<

4. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Sony blocked downloads/activation from their servers on PS Vita/PS TV consoles that are on 3.60.

jubbagee likes this.
  5. crimsonnight
    OP

Jan 9, 2008
    Oh, so it's an activation error? Thanks for explaining :) Both consoles we're activated and in-use before switching over to Enso... I understand why it may be an issue with the PSTV as I switched from a memory card to a hard drive (so I had to reinstall everything (via the content manager)), but nothing's changed on the Vita, apart from installing Enso.
    Is there currently any way around this? If not, what is the status on a fix?

Thanks! :)

6. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Enso doesn't deactivate your consoles. Its just a coldboot into CFW.
    Unless we get CFW on a newer version (which is highly unlikely) we won't be able to install anything from Sony's servers. I've tried all methods of installing content like using my PS3 as well. No luck.
    If you can, try refreshing your database, reinstall the current installed games and check if that works. Though I'd recommend just getting backups of the same games from somewhere and install those.