Hacking Error at formatting an emuNAND on 9.2 [NEED HELP]

ReaperXtroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive downgraded lots of 3ds`s, my friend asked me to to downgrade his 3ds and install CFW, so... i downgraded his 3ds, i had problems entering gateway, it didn`t wanted to load the launcher.dat by any way, i finally loaded it (Yayyy!!), formatted an emuNAND but stuck at 100% and the 3ds simply freezes....ive already damaged the sd card 7 times because of this, managed to recover deleting emuNAND partition, but still....i gotta give back the 3ds by tomorrow and its supposed to be done by then, any ideas?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive downgraded lots of 3ds`s, my friend asked me to to downgrade his 3ds and install CFW, so... i downgraded his 3ds, i had problems entering gateway, it didn`t wanted to load the launcher.dat by any way, i finally loaded it (Yayyy!!), formatted an emuNAND but stuck at 100% and the 3ds simply freezes....ive already damaged the sd card 7 times because of this, managed to recover deleting emuNAND partition, but still....i gotta give back the 3ds by tomorrow and its supposed to be done by then, any ideas?
Getva new sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1