Misc Error 52100 on Nintendo DS

IOwnAndPwnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Nintendo DS (Lite) WFC isn't working. Everytime I try to test the connection (in the Settings), it says Error 52100. I use the Acekard 2 and the game I've changed the settings with is Mario Kart DS. Although, I'm pretty sure it's not the Acekard 2. I'm using a Wireless D-Link Router Model DI-524 (ver A2, atleast I think it is because on the bottom is says A2 for H/W). I've tried like everything and kinda mad that it doesn't work. Any help/advice greatly appreciated. Any other info required for a solution, just ask please.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has a D-Link DI-524 working WFC?

Thanks

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WWW.NINTENDO.COM said:
Error Code: 52100

Our experience has shown that this error message is typically caused by a basic setting in your router, such as transmission rate. Please carefully read the instructions below:

* Check Nintendo's router info for special notes, if available, for your router.
1. Click here to go to our Wireless Router Configuration page.
2. Use the drop-down box on the left to select, if available, your router manufacturer.
3. Click on your router's model number, if available.
4. Read any "special notes" at the top of the router's page. Many issues can be solved by changing settings described in the "special notes."

* If the router is not listed on our pages, or has no suggested basic rate and transmission rate changes, log into the router, and check likely areas for the basic rate and transmission rate. (e.g., "Wireless Settings," "Advanced Wireless Settings," "Connection Rates") Change the basic rate to "1-2." Change the transmission rate to "2." (Make the change even if only one of those options is available). Test the connection.

* Another device may be sharing the same I.P. address of the DS. Try manually assigning an IP address to your Nintendo DS.
1. The first thing you'll need to do is find out the range of IP addresses you should be using. To do this:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
2. Click "Run."
3. Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
4. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter. The IP address of the PC will be displayed.
5. The IP address you are going to assign to the Nintendo DS must be 10 digits higher than the PC's. (e.g., 192.168.1.100 becomes 192.168.1.110).
6. Enter in the exact same values for your Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS and Secondary DNS as you see listed on your computer screen for IPCONFIG/ALL.
2. You will now need to manually assign this new IP address to your Nintendo DS. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please click here.

* Ensure you have entered the correct DNS into the DS's manual settings. You can verify this by using the steps listed directly above (IPCONFIG/ALL).

If you are still unable to connect, please call 1-800-255-3700 in the USA or Canada for more information.
Did you check there? Look that over and if it still doesn't work, I don't know.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your welcome, always glad to help!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol