Error 52100 on Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by IOwnAndPwnU, Jul 31, 2008.

Jul 31, 2008

Error 52100 on Nintendo DS by IOwnAndPwnU at 12:08 AM (5,808 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. IOwnAndPwnU
    OP

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    My Nintendo DS (Lite) WFC isn't working. Everytime I try to test the connection (in the Settings), it says Error 52100. I use the Acekard 2 and the game I've changed the settings with is Mario Kart DS. Although, I'm pretty sure it's not the Acekard 2. I'm using a Wireless D-Link Router Model DI-524 (ver A2, atleast I think it is because on the bottom is says A2 for H/W). I've tried like everything and kinda mad that it doesn't work. Any help/advice greatly appreciated. Any other info required for a solution, just ask please.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has a D-Link DI-524 working WFC?

Thanks

2. IOwnAndPwnU
    OP

Canada
    Also, I was thinking of getting a new router Wireless N. So is Wireless N routers compatiable with the NDSL?

3. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Did you check there? Look that over and if it still doesn't work, I don't know.

4. IOwnAndPwnU
    OP

Canada
    Thank you so much!!!!
    The problem was that I saw DI-524 ver B incompatible so I assumed there was no other DI-524. Therefore, I didn't see the DI-524 ver A.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na...524vA/index.jsp
    That was the place I went.

Thanks alot!

P.S. I guess it was kinda my fault for not double-checking but assuming instead.

5. alex

Member alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Your welcome, always glad to help! [​IMG]