Hacking error 32017

gunma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi everyone! guys i need your help!
3 days ago i decided to update to 4.3E..i knew that i'd loose my homebrew channel but i wanted to download light trax so bad! i was sure that a new hack would be discovered so i was not so afraid of. I started the download of the new firmware but when it came to 80%, it stop and gave me the error code 32017! ok, i go to wii option and i read 4.3E! i thought it was all ok but no! when i go to wii shop it asks me to update and when i say yes it gives me that dammned error code! what happened? i've contact nintendo and they say that server are busy but i know that it's not true, cause i've tried so much now!
what coud you suggest me? do you think that i can update safely with the next nintendo game i buy? maybe pokepark will contain the new firmware.
plese help because i don't want to send my wii to nintendo ( i have too much games saved, too much wiiware and v.c.games) i want to play smg2 every day!!!
thks

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that you could have just updated the Shop Channel by itself? Anyway, the problem appears to be that the SM was updated, but not the Shop Channel.

There's a guide on the forum showing how to get the HBC installer to run again. Go use it, and then run DOP-SHOP to update the Shop Channel.

gunma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks! do i have to follow the guide of haking a vergin wii or what? i want to be sure cause i don't wanna brick my console. a link please?
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.