Hacking Error 249

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
good evening ,

I got my friends wii today and i installed the homebrew package, cios249 and the backup loader gamme autoboot, ive got the same stuff in my own wii. Now the problem is my latest burnt games will run on my own wii but not on the old wii. My earlier burnt games run both on my new and old wii. Could this have sopmething to do with the firmware or is it just a faulty disk drive??? The wii from my friend is about a year old , my own wii is 3 months old..

Please help..

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is just one way to know if this is caused by the firmware, install the IOS249 and update to 3.4, then use the Dynamic Duo to 3.2 (Custom IOS Downgrader 1.2 + IOS Downgrader 1.0)

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks, ii tried burning my wii games with dvd fab, it can burn at the lowest speed , it always worked for me untill now, i changed the settings to dvd booktype rom , it only helps on dvd+r but when i tried it on my platinum dvd-r suddenly the game works on the old wii.. I dont understand it but it works.

Thanks for all the help...

Greets from papa1234

Posts merged

By the way it sais 3.1e, is there a way to upgrade to 3.2e WITHOUT internet connection???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"