Hacking Question Error 2162-0002 after launching CFW Atmosphere from Hetake

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think you're the one doing the mental gymnastics here. Just because they present a THOUGHT or an IDEA, it doesn't mean it will be implemented. It's a DISCUSSION, a POSSIBILITY, not a FACT

If someone says they are going to do something its a fairly decent assumption that they might do it. Even if they don't in the end, it's still shitty that they even thought it would be a good idea.

If Donald Trump says he's going to kill all black people and then decides not to at the last minute that doesn't mean it was wrong to point out how stupid and shitty it was to even consider.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If someone says they are going to do something its a fairly decent assumption that they might do it.

Keyword being MIGHT. Not to mention that if you read this https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...99d6ddae9671f9cc5035bb#commitcomment-31321774 you'l see that SciresM himself said that it's false and he has no plans to implement DRM on Atmosphere. The logs in question, according to him, mention nothing about DRM. As always, take everything you heard on Discord with a handfull of salt

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Keyword being MIGHT. Not to mention that if you read this https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...99d6ddae9671f9cc5035bb#commitcomment-31321774 you'l see that SciresM himself said that it's false and he has no plans to implement DRM on Atmosphere. The logs in question, according to him, mention nothing about DRM. As always, take everything you heard on Discord with a handfull of salt

I've seen private DM's where he said this very thing. Sorry to break it to you.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've seen private DM's where he said this very thing. Sorry to break it to you.

And where are these so called private DMs that you claim to have seen? Because right now, you're making accusations without evidence. Back up your claims with actual proof because otherwise no one is going to believe you

stivan21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
can we get back to the OP topic? this error just happened to me while playing mario odissey . fw 6.1 xs os 2.2.1 - docked

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Name every dodgy idea that has been discussed in Discord by ReiNX devs, seriously or otherwise.

There aren't any because we don't try to control what people do with their console. It's why we don't ban piracy talk even if I find it personally distasteful. It's why we have around 20000 lifetime members on the discord and a ban list that's about 40 people. You really have to be a repeat offender. People don't get banned over mistakes, political opinions or because one of the mods is having a bad day.

more-png.441652
opposing-png.441651
twentyeight-png.441422
twentyseven-png.441427

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1