Error 2123-11 when trying to play a new game

yoshisislandfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if I'm about to say anything stupid, I don't know much about the whole process and system.

So I bought a pre-owned Switch about two years. A couple months ago, the original shop stopped working, I researched a bit and started using Pixel Shop. Everything ran smoothly again.

Now I'm trying to open a game I downloaded on Tinfoil (Sonic Frontier) and it won't work - the error 2123-11 shows up. I researched and people were telling to use Linkahlo to unlink accounts - I did that but it didn't help. Weirdly enough, if I try to uninstall an old game and install again, it will open normally.

I'm using Atmosphere and Tinfoil (most updated versions).

Any help is very appreciated and, once again, sorry if I said anything stupid or didn't provide enough information.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm about to say anything stupid, I don't know much about the whole process and system.

So I bought a pre-owned Switch about two years. A couple months ago, the original shop stopped working, I researched a bit and started using Pixel Shop. Everything ran smoothly again.

Now I'm trying to open a game I downloaded on Tinfoil (Sonic Frontier) and it won't work - the error 2123-11 shows up. I researched and people were telling to use Linkahlo to unlink accounts - I did that but it didn't help. Weirdly enough, if I try to uninstall an old game and install again, it will open normally.

I'm using Atmosphere and Tinfoil (most updated versions).

Any help is very appreciated and, once again, sorry if I said anything stupid or didn't provide enough information.
Do you have the latest patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O ☹️