Error 2105-0584 after updating to 14.1.1 atmos 1.3.2

Bad_Apple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone!
i recently updated my modded switch lite from 13.2.1 to 14.1.1 using daybreak, and i also updated hekate and atmosphere,
after i updated atmosphere and hekate it still boot and i'm still able to go to the menu, but after i updated the firmware using daybreak my switch wont go past hekate and always showing error 2105-0584 prompting me to reboot and i'll be sent to hekate menu again.
anyone have any idea what can i do to fix this?
i'm such a complete noob about this, and i have found some threads about the same issue but with different circumstances because my switch is a modded switch lite one, not the regular switch.

5424e856-d913-4161-8dd0-2715324d9325.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
i recently updated my modded switch lite from 13.2.1 to 14.1.1 using daybreak, and i also updated hekate and atmosphere,
after i updated atmosphere and hekate it still boot and i'm still able to go to the menu, but after i updated the firmware using daybreak my switch wont go past hekate and always showing error 2105-0584 prompting me to reboot and i'll be sent to hekate menu again.
anyone have any idea what can i do to fix this?
i'm such a complete noob about this, and i have found some threads about the same issue but with different circumstances because my switch is a modded switch lite one, not the regular switch.

View attachment 316044
14.1.2 is current

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i've noticed that, but i'm still considering maybe some things won't work as well because newer firmwares usually have a few bugs. any idea on the solution for my case?
Try this:

temporarily move/rename your /atmosphere/contents directory to /atmosphere/contents.bk and reboot.

mamingipie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, i have same error. Sthetix said because my nand is donor before. Try to boot via emunand and sysnand still same error result.

And his said i have to generate new prodinfo new gen. I dont understand how to made it.

Now i downgrade the fw to 13.2, it back to normal but i cant update it.

Need help guys

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have same error. Sthetix said because my nand is donor before. Try to boot via emunand and sysnand still same error result.

And his said i have to generate new prodinfo new gen. I dont understand how to made it.

Now i downgrade the fw to 13.2, it back to normal but i cant update it.

Need help guys

@sthetix said this about your specific system or he was talking about a general issue and you believe that issue fits your situation?

Have you tried his latest HATS pack?

https://github.com/sthetix/HATS

(I’d much rather you do updates manually and fully understand each step but this is a shortcut to getting you up and running to prove/disprove that it’s a Prodinfo issue.)

mamingipie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@sthetix said this about your specific system or he was talking about a general issue and you believe that issue fits your situation? Have you tried his latest HATS pack?

https://github.com/sthetix/HATS

(I’d much rather you do updates manually and fully understand each step but this is a shortcut to getting you up and running to prove/disprove that it’s a Prodinfo issue.)
Yes i use the pack hats from sthetix. It doesnt help

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I need you to help me out with a little more background on these questions and answers.

When he told you your system was a donor was it because he helped you with the donor process or something? How did he know it was a donor?

Have you tried upgrading your Sysnand via Nintendo servers and then creatin a new Emunand from the new Sysnand using Hekate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things