Error 2105-0584 after updating to 14.1.1 atmos 1.3.2

Bad_Apple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone!
i recently updated my modded switch lite from 13.2.1 to 14.1.1 using daybreak, and i also updated hekate and atmosphere,
after i updated atmosphere and hekate it still boot and i'm still able to go to the menu, but after i updated the firmware using daybreak my switch wont go past hekate and always showing error 2105-0584 prompting me to reboot and i'll be sent to hekate menu again.
anyone have any idea what can i do to fix this?
i'm such a complete noob about this, and i have found some threads about the same issue but with different circumstances because my switch is a modded switch lite one, not the regular switch.

5424e856-d913-4161-8dd0-2715324d9325.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
i recently updated my modded switch lite from 13.2.1 to 14.1.1 using daybreak, and i also updated hekate and atmosphere,
after i updated atmosphere and hekate it still boot and i'm still able to go to the menu, but after i updated the firmware using daybreak my switch wont go past hekate and always showing error 2105-0584 prompting me to reboot and i'll be sent to hekate menu again.
anyone have any idea what can i do to fix this?
i'm such a complete noob about this, and i have found some threads about the same issue but with different circumstances because my switch is a modded switch lite one, not the regular switch.

View attachment 316044
14.1.2 is current

mamingipie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, i have same error. Sthetix said because my nand is donor before. Try to boot via emunand and sysnand still same error result.

And his said i have to generate new prodinfo new gen. I dont understand how to made it.

Now i downgrade the fw to 13.2, it back to normal but i cant update it.

Need help guys

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i have same error. Sthetix said because my nand is donor before. Try to boot via emunand and sysnand still same error result.

And his said i have to generate new prodinfo new gen. I dont understand how to made it.

Now i downgrade the fw to 13.2, it back to normal but i cant update it.

Need help guys

@sthetix said this about your specific system or he was talking about a general issue and you believe that issue fits your situation?

Have you tried his latest HATS pack?

https://github.com/sthetix/HATS

(I’d much rather you do updates manually and fully understand each step but this is a shortcut to getting you up and running to prove/disprove that it’s a Prodinfo issue.)

mamingipie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@sthetix said this about your specific system or he was talking about a general issue and you believe that issue fits your situation? Have you tried his latest HATS pack?

https://github.com/sthetix/HATS

(I’d much rather you do updates manually and fully understand each step but this is a shortcut to getting you up and running to prove/disprove that it’s a Prodinfo issue.)
Yes i use the pack hats from sthetix. It doesnt help

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I need you to help me out with a little more background on these questions and answers.

When he told you your system was a donor was it because he helped you with the donor process or something? How did he know it was a donor?

Have you tried upgrading your Sysnand via Nintendo servers and then creatin a new Emunand from the new Sysnand using Hekate?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    Did they know what they were doing? Food for thought
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    What's a lian pizza?
    Gift
  • Gift
    I can't eat pizza this weekend :(
    Gift
    Eat two pan sizes and say you're on a diet
    Gift
    I already eat the smallest size when I eat
    Gift
    I'm being weighed next week and if I eat too much the results will be skewed
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Assuming you are not doing some kind of human powered glider that seems like an odd thing to be concerned about
    Gift
    It isn't odd
    Gift
    I started gym some time ago and we'll check my progress, if there's exercise adjustments to be made, etc
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    if a simple pizza or two skews results to uselessness then you are taking the wrong measurements
    Gift
    You probably don't get it
    Gift
    It's not even me who's taking the measures
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    If I am measuring someone's fitness then body fat percentage, various things from blood tests, resting heart rate, recovery rate, standing jump height, grip strength, possibly reaction time and more are factors that mean far more in my assessment of such things than weight and wasteline, though excess in those is by no means good
    Gift
    I plan on buying a treadmill next year
    Gift
    You're not telling me anything new
    Gift
    You're being obtuse on purpose
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    That is commendable laziness there KenniesNewName
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Most people buy one and neglect to use it, shifting it on during a yard sale/car boot sale/online tat merchant
    Gift
    Buying a treadmill to run on is lazy compared to paying a membership
    Gift
    Consuming 2000 extra kcal near a weigh measure, of course that will skew the results. It takes some time to remove that excess. Also, I want to get a clean measure, as good result as possible
    Gift
    Mostly everything I buy gets used so I wouldn't drop $300 just to neglect it despite the common stereotype
    Gift
    It all depends on your routine and your personality. In the gym there's a lot of machines, and trainers that can draw you an exercise plan and help you. I find it easier to exercise in the gym than at home, because at home I'm just delaying.
    Gift
    It's also good to advance before you're ready; that way, when you're ready, you'll find yourself already on the stride and possibly with results
    Gift
    "On the stride" or "in the stride"
    Gift
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: "On the stride" or "in the stride"