Hacking Question Error 2011 0301 after updating 6.0 and using reinx 1.7

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
copy = emulate
don't be PITA.

Emulate: To REPRODUCE the function of a different computer,software system, etc. A copy is NOT THE SAME as an emulation. For this to be an actual EMUNAND, it would have to run off the SD card, not the sysnand. For this to be an ACTUAL EMUNAND, SX OS would have to reproduce the ENTIRETY of the SYSNAND on the SD card and have the SD card EMULATE the function of the SYSNAND. What it does is create a copy of the SYSNAND inside the SYSNAND which isn't emulating anything. It's dual NAND, not EMUNAND

Last edited by Ashura66,
Reactions: ry755

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure do love how a dude just needs help getting reinx back to speed and the thread erupts with SXOS shit

anyways OP, that error code is almost always from fs_mitm.kip, so do as everyone else said and delete your /ReiNX/ folder, then copy the folder you got from the newest releases into it

dont forget to re-add the titles folder!

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Emulate: To REPRODUCE the function of a different computer,software system, etc. A copy is NOT THE SAME as an emulation. For this to be an actual EMUNAND, it would have to run off the SD card, not the sysnand. For this to be an ACTUAL EMUNAND, SX OS would have to reproduce the ENTIRETY of the SYSNAND on the SD card and have the SD card EMULATE the function of the SYSNAND. What it does is create a copy of the SYSNAND inside the SYSNAND which isn't emulating anything. It's dual NAND, not EMUNAND

Calm down man

flatty69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i like sxos but love free better im neutral just a pirate looking for the best free version of anything but will pay if i want to try something diff

Cryzzgrantham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just buy sxos its the best and userfriendly cfw
And it has emuNand

This won’t fix anything, I’m an sx user and still keep getting these errors with 6.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sure do love how a dude just needs help getting reinx back to speed and the thread erupts with SXOS shit

anyways OP, that error code is almost always from fs_mitm.kip, so do as everyone else said and delete your /ReiNX/ folder, then copy the folder you got from the newest releases into it

dont forget to re-add the titles folder!

What about guys that don’t use reinx, I’m pro sx and I’m getting these errors also. I thought it was an xci problem so I re formatted to exfat. Converted xci to nsp and now odyssey randomly crashes within a few minutes of playing.

flatty69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
my brother used TomGer's Sdfiles and all works great now for him hes on 6.0 fw using reinx from the TomGer's sdfiles thanks for the help

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What about guys that don’t use reinx, I’m pro sx and I’m getting these errors also. I thought it was an xci problem so I re formatted to exfat. Converted xci to nsp and now odyssey randomly crashes within a few minutes of playing.

Conversion between .XCI and .NSP is...problematic right now. I suggest you get a .NSP version of the game and try it again. also let me guess, you're on OFW 6.0 and using SX OS 2.0?

Matchitza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Conversion between .XCI and .NSP is...problematic right now.
4NXCI actually makes that easier. Just drag and drop the XCI and bam NSP in a few minutes.

To person you're replying to:

I did it with Torna because the NSP wouldn't work.
No crashes so far and I'm 80% in the story. Maybe it's because I use ReiNX + Tinfoil.

Last edited by Matchitza,

Cryzzgrantham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4NXCI actually makes that easier. Just drag and drop the XCI and bam NSP in a few minutes.

To person you're replying to:

I did it with Torna because the NSP wouldn't work.
No crashes so far and I'm 80% in the story. Maybe it's because I use ReiNX + Tinfoil.

This is interesting, I used 4nxci and sx 2.0. Maybe using reiNX+ tinfoil is better

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Conversion between .XCI and .NSP is...problematic right now. I suggest you get a .NSP version of the game and try it again. also let me guess, you're on OFW 6.0 and using SX OS 2.0?

Yeah it is sx 2.0. Not 6.0 though. I’m still 5.1. I’ve seen a few say 6.0 and 2.0 are causing this error code but maybe it’s not the console update that’s the issue, it’s the sx.
Also since using 2.0 a few games won’t launch at all. I might re format, drop the root files again and go back to 1.6.

Darkomg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
have the same problem, i erase reinx folder from sd card and copy all archives from githubs page again, now i have a new problem, cant acces to homebrew menu, dont know what to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.