Hacking Error #2 not showing up

tayray94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error #2 is not showing uo when i open up the main.dol file in wii generic patcher but when i try to load it up with NeoGamma it says that it cant load the disc because of error #2. I was wondering if anyone had a clue of why it would do this.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always use the built-in 002 blocking functions of NeoGamma instead of using outdated patching tools, for one. As long as you install the IOS a game uses it ought to work fine that way.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you load NeoGamma you should see a menu where you can toggle various options, among which are the 002 fixes. If you're running from a channel of some sort you might have to hold the 1 button while booting it to see the options.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoGamma has the 002 fix always on. I only know 2 reasons for 002 error in NeoGamma:
- You are loading an IOS Reloading game from disc, and get the 002 error after an IOS Reload. Example: Metroid Prime Triology, after actually booting one of the 3 games
- You did patch the .iso to use another IOS than it should. Either use a clean .iso, or patch it back to the correct IOS.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
blink.gif

look in the config option in Neogamma

wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users